IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion v Bristol City Match Day 18

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Interesting line up for sure.......

Good to Korey back in the starting line up. I doubt he’ll get the full 90 just yet tho.....

Recent interview he said he was only supposed to play 45 mins for the 23's when he came back but ended up playing 70 because he felt good then played 90 for the 23's then came back to first team squad 

1 minute ago, Prinny said:

Shocked to see Korey starting in this game.

I actually suggested the 5 - diamond - 1 after Cardiff so super interested to see if it works! If it's that. Scared to see O'Dowda in the wing back role though!

A lot have been asking if he could do a job there so I guess if he can do it v Matt Phillips we`ll know the answer!

3 minutes ago, ProfitInMyPocket said:

Phillips against O'Dowda is a big red flag.

Cant have us carrying Palmer this game. Needs to step his game up, doesn't get a 7/10 for a couple stepovers. 

Tommy Rowe being dropped/injured for his first game right?

We lose the midfield battle this game and this could be a trouncing. 

Yea that terrifies me to be honest, think we will get mullered down that flank. 

4 minutes ago, Prinny said:

Shocked to see Korey starting in this game.

I actually suggested the 5 - diamond - 1 after Cardiff so super interested to see if it works! If it's that. Scared to see O'Dowda in the wing back role though!

Worth trying COD there though especially as Rowe had one of his poorest games on Saturday I thought. Good to give him a break. I agree with the comments on here re diamond ie 
                               Nagy    
                     Brownhill  Smith 

Palmer

Could work a treat (fingers crossed)

3 minutes ago, Garland-sweden said:

COD before Rowe and Eliasson? Dont know what to say. No Famara, I use to be optimistic but not tonight. Hope that City can surprise us. COYR!!!

3 games in 8 days suggests Rowe can’t play them all. Playing COD tonight makes perfect sense if we wanna play on the counter.

Eliasson not a wing back and weaker in defence than COD.

Fam doesn’t fit the system we wanna play tonight. 

I know many on here really don't like Cod, but in that position he should have space to attack. It should suit his game going forward.

Can he defend at wing back? Well he's played there quite a number of times now and always looked comfortable to me. Even looked comfortable at left back against Boro. 

2 minutes ago, eardun said:

Worth trying COD there though especially as Rowe had one of his poorest games on Saturday I thought. Good to give him a break. I agree with the comments on here re diamond ie 
                               Nagy    
                     Brownhill  Smith 

Palmer

Could work a treat (fingers crossed)

COD has the engine to play that role, master stroke or disaster?

Hope Massengo  gets some game time he must be chomping at the bit.

Archived