IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion v Bristol City Match Day 18

Septic Peg

We have gone more attacking but look much more solid defensively so far too.

It's like what the commentator said, when having 3 at the back against 1 striker, one can go missing. It's ok when we have ball playing centre backs in a 3 like Moore. But LJ needs to get rid of this with the current no nonsense defenders we have.

11 minutes ago, BTRFTG said:

Those who think WeeLee a Messiah rather than a bang average coach are one of the reasons we struggle to compete. He set up tonight one assumes for 0-0, which was never, ever on the cards. With absolutely nobody in their half its an endless onslaught, so what does he think would happen when we conceeded, as we were guaranteed to do.

Those going after Wright for his reckless challenge miss he's been the most effective at sniffing them out and winning back the ball. Rest of midfield haven't shown up; mistake bringing back Korey for this one; Palmer is woeful when asked to put in a defensive shift and as for CoD.... Thought that was his initials not an acronym for 'Combativeness Obviously Discretionary'. Name on the team sheet, and we go a man down. Playing tippy tappy against far superior opponents, yeah, what could go wrong?

Bentley has to look at his positioning for their 2nd. Maybe he wouldn't have got it but starting that far across he gave himself no chance.

So like his dad before him it's all change to chase the game for the Messiah. If he believed in the system in the first place why not stick with it? Let's hope for that miracle.....

Stopped reading 4 words in, regardless how good any points could be following you lose any kind of sympathy by going down the WeeLee route

Just now, JonDolman said:

We have gone more attacking but look much more solid defensively so far too.

It's like what the commentator said, when having 3 at the back against 1 striker, one can go missing. It's ok when we have ball playing centre backs in a 3 like Moore. But LJ needs to get rid of this with the current no nonsense defenders we have.

Yeah but LJ is still learning his craft... 

1 minute ago, Matty_Taylor_is_god said:

7th. Preston are getting smashed by Hull tonight I bet they don’t have morons on their forum criticising their manager. Who are 2 points ahead of us by the way.

On a budget an absolute fraction of ours it should be noted. Not apples with apples is it. 

I’m not in the Johnson out camp but if you’re in any way happy with what’s been served up lately, especially at home then I can’t understand that. 

1 minute ago, Matty_Taylor_is_god said:

7th. Preston are getting smashed by Hull tonight I bet they don’t have morons on their forum criticising their manager. Who are 2 points ahead of us by the way.

This team won't finish 7th. Not s chance mate. He doesn't know his best team and just keeps chopping and changing 

It really is dreadul to watch 

Just now, BRISTOL86 said:

On a budget an absolute fraction of ours it should be noted. Not apples with apples is it. 

I’m not in the Johnson out camp but if you’re in any way happy with what’s been served up lately, especially at home then I can’t understand that. 

I appreciate I come across a tad OTT at times, but glad other people are starting to see it for what it is. 

Archived