IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion v Bristol City Match Day 18

Septic Peg

9 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

We have gone more attacking but look much more solid defensively so far too.

It's like what the commentator said, when having 3 at the back against 1 striker, one can go missing. It's ok when we have ball playing centre backs in a 3 like Moore. But LJ needs to get rid of this with the current no nonsense defenders we have.

More solid ? They’ve been clean through twice in as many minutes 

2 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

I appreciate I come across a tad OTT at times, but glad other people are starting to see it for what it is. 

I don’t agree with your extreme stance on it - ie Johnson is a long way a ‘shit manager’ no matter how much you want it to be true - but the current setup simply isn’t working.

We need a tactical change and we need to be considerably more positive especially at home. Sick of seeing us set up more worried about negating the opponents threats (which we don’t even manage to do) than harnessing the power of our own. 

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I don’t agree with your extreme stance on it - ie Johnson is a long way a ‘shit manager’ no matter how much you want it to be true - but the current setup simply isn’t working.

We need a tactical change and we need to be considerably more positive especially at home. Sick of seeing us set up more worried about negating the opponents threats (which we don’t even manage to do) than harnessing the power of our own. 

Get Darren Way in to run the under 23s that will really help

2 minutes ago, ohhhshauntaylor said:

Nagy so poor tonight! 

given the ball away more tonight than in the sum of the games he's played for us in total 'til now - astonishing. In all fairness, he's not the only one - no-one demonstrating any particular footballing ability this evening. Tackling, retaining, passing and dare I say shooting - really poor.

Archived