IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion v Bristol City Match Day 18

Septic Peg

14 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

More solid ? They’ve been clean through twice in as many minutes 

Hmm. So you wait 10 minutes after I say we have been more solid this half SO FAR, and then say they have been clean through twice in as many minutes.

It was a matter of time before this happened, and it was always likey to be one of the Top Two to do it.

The only positive I can take is that players returning from injury arestill not up to speed and they will improve.

But God, we need a reliable striker come January.

4-1 a fairer reflection of performance difference between the two teams - very disappointing. Johnson would do well to apportion responsibility in the post match interview.

There is a lot of criticism for the manager on here but player performances tonight are absolutely unacceptable and they need to know that. Shake up required.

Second half in a nutshell

Subs made an impact, especially early in the half.

AN decided to join in with giving the ball away - got away with it the first time, severely punished the second time.

WBA and Leeds are easily the best teams in the league and against them both we underperformed. 

Absolutely delighted that KS managed 90 minutes. 

When you are beaten by a better team you simply have to acknowledge it.

16 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I don’t agree with your extreme stance on it - ie Johnson is a long way a ‘shit manager’ no matter how much you want it to be true - but the current setup simply isn’t working.

We need a tactical change and we need to be considerably more positive especially at home. Sick of seeing us set up more worried about negating the opponents threats (which we don’t even manage to do) than harnessing the power of our own. 

How long has he had to build a team that can be positive at home? What makes you think he can do it when he hasn't been able to do it the last 3/4 years?

Archived