IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion v Bristol City Match Day 18

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, Red-Robbo said:

It was a matter of time before this happened, and it was always likey to be one of the Top Two to do it.

The only positive I can take is that players returning from injury arestill not up to speed and they will improve.

But God, we need a reliable striker come January.

Not being funny, but we could have had Lweandowski up front tonight and it makes no difference. 

1 minute ago, dave36 said:

Roll on Saturday- get stuffed by Hull, Elliason won’t start, the midfield will be invisible and LJ will blame .................... perhaps lunar phases, sure as hell won’t be training or selection 

If you’re going to slag people off at least get the opposition we are playing right you total melt.

1 minute ago, Kingswoodactor said:

Shut up you belter 

What did we expect when we started the game with zero strength up top and three defenders against Robson-Kanu.

That first half was so predictable. No attacking outlet. One shot on target in two games. Our most creative player on the bench. An in form striker on the bench.

A better manager could get more from this team. Not saying LJ is bad, but we’re in a position where he really needs to show us who he is.

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Been coming. Results have been considerably better than the performances have deserved for large parts of the season.  

Something has to change. I know we're top half but I always feel we get lucky results and I don't think anyone can honestly say they enjoy watching us play most of the time. Either settle on a formation and tactic to get the most out of our talented players or get a high profile manager in to give up that boost 

2 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

How long has he had to build a team that can be positive at home? What makes you think he can do it when he hasn't been able to do it the last 3/4 years?

I didn’t say he could. But that doesn’t make him a ‘shit manager’ as you put it. And it’s nonsense to say we haven’t been positive in 3/4 years. We played some of the best football we’ve seen in years in 17/18. 

Just now, steviestevieneville said:

Do you think I’m following your posts ?? I replied as soon as I saw it 

You posted a reply to my comment 10 minutes after I posted it, which means you think me saying 'we have been more solid so far this half' means 'we have been more solid so far this half, and 10 minutes into the future'!? ??

3 minutes ago, intercity said:

4-1 a fairer reflection of performance difference between the two teams - very disappointing. Johnson would do well to apportion responsibility in the post match interview.

There is a lot of criticism for the manager on here but player performances tonight are absolutely unacceptable and they need to know that. Shake up required.

I guess on Saturday we find out the players who make their beds

1 minute ago, Spud55 said:

Not being funny, but we could have had Lweandowski up front tonight and it makes no difference. 

I take your point, but I think we need to cut some players a bit of slack for the time they had out and it'll be a while before we see them perform as they can.

Not excusing the performance. I'm as pissed off with it as anyone.

Archived