IGNORED

Bristol City v Blackburn Rovers Match Day 22

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, BCFC Grim said:

Johnsons football is absolutely dog shit. People are happy to lap it due to our false league position. Sooner he ***** off the better. In the years hes been here the football has been awfull more times than not. 

Jumps around like a lunatic on the touchline just to try and distract from the awful football he serves up.

It’s statements like this why I wonder why I read this forum.

How there can still be fans that believe in Johnson is crazy,  what are you seeing in him to think he is the right man, tactics poor, selection poor, game management even worse,  had enough of constantly being inconsistent and going nowhere, his cv has achieved absolutely nothing over the course of a season 5-8 good results here and there will take us nowhere. ! 

1 minute ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Cmon mate,we have played dog shit much of the season but picked up results,at some stage picking up results will stop,it’s boring to watch full stop

Cmon mate. Over the years I've seen Bristol City play far far far far far worse than this against some tinpot clubs in a lower division. Let's not forget that.

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

If we lose against Wednesday I mean mate. I think most back to back losses under LJ have led to both those horrific losing runs 

Sorry, still on a high after the winning 'streak' that ended in midweek.

We've lost 2 in a row under Johnson more than just the times in or during the 2 bad runs under LJ, but history is always there to be rewritten.

Archived