IGNORED

Bristol City Women - WSL

Leveller

2 hours ago, shahanshahan said:

Shame it's happening after Sound of the City tonight. Lauren Smith is on tonight's show, so I assume she'll talk to Geoff about yesterday's game & the other two this week...

She answered my questions! Said she loved the songs; enjoying the "We want five" & "we want six" chants, but said that she wasn't able to meet the Lansdowns due to the injury that happened to Kallie Balfour for Lewes at the end of the game

• Like 1

18 hours ago, phantom said:

Two teams in Southampton

There's Southampton Women's - the original team that won the first Women's FA Cup, and then Southampton FC - which is affiliated with the Premier League club.

However I assume fans from either team will say there's One Team in Southampton, or at least have their own OTIS forum...

City go top of their group, with Lewes beating Reading on penalties in the other group game.

Academy goalkeeper Erin Foley made her first-team debut as Fran Bentley got subbed after 8 mins due to a collision, but as far as I'm aware is ok.

Because of the result, City top the group & qualify for the quarter finals!

If you haven't seen them yet, the highlights from last night's game are now available!

Edited by shahanshahan
  • Thanks 2
  • Robin 1

24 minutes ago, Erithacus said:

Interesting the Women decide to effectively lockdown now, yet the Men don't, despite them playing more games. Perhaps it is something to do with the impact of lost income?

The statement implies there are covid cases in the women's squad. Limited interaction with the men plus next fixture is not until January 9th. Easy decision. 

• Like 1