IGNORED

Bristol City Women - WSL

Leveller

Today's team away to Durham, kicking off at 12pm. Looks like an unchanged XI

Game isn't being streamed anywhere, but there is live commentary on Durham Hospital Radio http://dhradio.org.uk

I'll try to follow it; but with the men's team playing away to Swansea, I may be distracted!
 FLZljd7WQAI2CXL?format=jpg&name=large 

Edited by shahanshahan

Couple of City women to be in action this afternoon, in the Pinatar Cup taking place in Spain.

Abi Harrison is on the bench for Scotland, while Ffion Morgan is on the bench for Wales.
Chloe Bull is absent from the Wales squad.

Game kicks off at 2:30pm, live on BBC iPlayer.

Plenty of ex-Bristol City/Academy players featuring in the squads...

FLuJ78gXMAELDcx?format=jpg&name=large
FLuKFxVWUAA2zON?format=jpg&name=large

We all know @Davefevs is the king of analysis, but David Astill from Total Football Analysis has provided some interesting viewpoints of the team with his own analysis...
https://totalfootballanalysis.com/team-analysis/bristol-city-women-2021-2022-analysing-attack-scout-report-tactical-analysis-tactics

• Like 3

Abi Harrison scored yesterday in Scotland's 2-0 win over Slovakia yesterday in the Pinatar Cup.
Also in the cup, Ffion Morgan came on as a sub for Wales in their 0-0 draw with Belgium, who would win 3-1 on penalties

(I'd have posted yesterday but I was at Ashton Gate enjoying my day & celebrating...)

23 hours ago, shahanshahan said:

City's Ffion Morgan starts for Wales against Republic of Ireland in Pinatar Cup. Game is live now, and can be seen on BBC Sport/iPlayer

Quick international round-up

Wales would go on to lose 1-0.
Scotland v Hungary saw Abi Harrison start again for Scotland. It was 0-0 at full time, but Scotland would win 3-1 on penalties.
But because of how the Pinatar Cup works with its results, it would be Belgium that would be eventual winners in the tournament.

Also, in England's development phase squad, Aggie Beever-Jones came on as a sub and scored the winner against Denmark's respective team to make it 2-1.

Am hoping the players on international duty will be back in time for Sunday's away game against London City Lionesses

• Thanks 2

The away game to Sheffield United (who play in Chesterfield's ground, which is oddly enough on Sheffield Road) has been brought forward a day to Saturday 26th March - KO 12:30pm.

Game will be live on FA Player, for those that can't make it (I can't make it as I'll be travelling to watch Bristol Bears play Saracens at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, and the original date I couldn't make as I'm going to a gig in Cardiff that night)