IGNORED

Bristol City v Birmingham City Match Day 31

Septic Peg

It’s all too slow and static. Pretty easy to defend against.

But our play has been like that all season so I’m not surprised. We’re a side set up on the break. 

Think we’ll struggle to break down a physical Birmingham side second half.

2 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

And I get criticised for saying that our Head Coach needs to be replaced.

We get a goal given to us inside a minute and spend the next forty four minutes trying our best to concede.

It’s weird isn’t it. Now obviously isn’t the time for the LJ out pitch, but there has to come a time when even LJ must realise how bizarrely shit we are at home. 

He must make changes ASAP. 

1 minute ago, WarksRobin said:

Every time we have an opportunity to get in touch with the top two we throw it away. So disappointing. 

but we are in the play offs no doubt will be the reply....this imo is one of the easier games we have coming up

1 minute ago, AshtonGreat said:

Poor half. Tactics are all over the place. Hunt very much at fault for the first goal. Poor goalkeeping for their second. I'm not convinced Massengo is top half of Championship standard yet. Weimann needs subbing. 

Poor touch from hunt, yeah Massengo has the quality, but not the physicality to be Josh yet

Unlike City to turn in a performance like this when we have a chance of making statement.

Nevertheless, we now have the tools to fix things.

Wiemman off for Wells and Massengo off for the new midfielder. 

Then in last 15 minutes if still tepid and losing, Hunt off and back three with new defender. 

2 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Williams plays them onside which means Bentley has a player basically stood in front of him. Ball swerved too. Not Bentley fault 

I initially thought he should’ve done better, but I’m not sure it’s his fault, pretty unlucky with how the ball landed at Hogan’s feet. 

Frankie would have been lambasted for the same thing tho!

7 minutes ago, Mihai said:

There is no excuse, we play bad football moslty. Last wins we have less chances to score than our opponents, less possesion. We've been lucky at some points and the faith was with us this game too. I suppose that the odds has to be balanced, we get lucky goals but we got some mistakes also.

I prefer my team to lose a game where they play nicely, I don't like "italian old school wins "...i prefer to be honest a draw and to watch some quality football.

Spot on

Archived