I trust this is a joke?

Was from City twitter

1 minute ago, Lew-T said:

Didn’t expect that!

Dasilva on the bench.

Dasilva not starting surprised me too

1 minute ago, Northern Red said:

I thought Vyner wasn't eligible?

He was recalled in Jan wasnt he, because of injury, so no reason he wouldnt be eligible 

After 3 months of thinking about it, are we really doing Famara up front on his own?

Thank god we have 5 substitutes, after we fix the team with 3 subs on 10 minutes we can still make two more changes ?

4-1-4-1? 4-5-1? 4-4-1-1? Some combination of that.

Interesting!

No

Nagy

Henrikson

Watkins

And Obviously Weimann

In the 20.

5 minutes ago, Sitrom said:

I'm really nervous.  Anyone else nervous?  Is it just me? It's just me isn't it?  I'll go for a wee.  See if that helps.

Nervous, hell yeah. I think this is the best shot we've had for getting into the playoffs since we did with Gary. It's that whole anticipation of whether Nahki and/or Benik will click to get us over the line...can't wait! COYR!

Just now, JonDolman said:

Bentley

Pereira Kalas Baker Rowe

Smith 

Massengo Paterson

Eliasson             O'Dowda

Diedhiou

I am happy enough except I really don't get Rowe being in over Dasilva.

I’m thinking 4411 with Pato just behind Fam

4 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

What on earth is that! ?

4 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I trust this is a joke?

Hate to say it but we’re going to sit in be compact and difficult to break down and try and win it in final half hour - not much as changed pre lockdown  

3 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Looks like a 4-5-1 or 4-2-3-1. Smith and Massengo as the central pair, O'Dowda and Eliasson as wingers who drop to a flat midfield when defending and Paterson as the CAM

I'd sooner Nagy alongside Smith and Massengo if it's a central 3.

That with Paterson, Eliasson and fitness permitting one of Afobe or Wells could've been interesting and brought some security! 

Rowe at LB, Diedhiou up top though. Dunno about that!!

Looks like he’s looking to keep it tight for the first 60 and then bring on some firepower, if needed for the last half an hour. 

Paterson as a second striker is good to see, that’s where he’s been at his best for us, not stuck out wide where he’s seriously ineffective 

2 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I'd sooner Nagy alongside Smith and Massengo if it's a central 3.

That with Paterson, Eliasson and fitness permitting one of Afobe or Wells could've been interesting and brought some security! 

Rowe at LB, Diedhiou up top though. Dunno about that!!

Thinking now 4-4-1-1 is more likely.

Fam starting does make sense, Wells has had a knock, Afobe hasnt played a competitive game for nearly a year.

Dasilva on the bench means he could be a very good option second half with his pace against tired legs, making overlapping runs.

Expect the plan is a tight first half, especially as Blackburn have scored more.early goals than any other side.

Archived