IGNORED

Blackburn Rovers v Bristol City Match Day 38

Septic Peg

Just now, Moments of Pleasure said:

Will our artificial crowd noise be City specific, or a bit of a Bristol Sport generic/franchise type of polite murmur/encouragement/respect the kicker type thing?

The crowd noise being used at the Fulham game right now is the worse yet.

I like it when its done well

14 minutes ago, Seneca the Younger said:

Swansea & Millwall both winning, down to 9th

Derby level and we really need them to stifle Millwall today. Looking at the fixtures, Millwall are a serious challenger for 6th.

3 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Massively looking forward to the game following the break.  Not too concerned with team selection as there are too many options and formations for me to even think about or predict. 5 substitutes will mean some changes in personnel during the game and even formation changes.

A shame that Andi Weimann won't be available, but we have plenty of other options available in his position.  Wonder how much of Benik we will see?

Blackburn have big problems in defence and will still be missing the influential Bradley Dack giving me even greater confidence that we can come home with 3 points today.

Blackburn do seem to have a specific issue at LB certainly. Cunningham out of course, Bell and Williams last I looked both doubtful or not fully fit.  Downing at LB feels like a potential weak point!

Dack being out is certainly good but Holtby not to be underestimated. Player of strong pedigree, played in Bundesliga, PL, CL and is only 29. He's their closest to Dack in terms of like for like IIRC. 

On the flipside, I'd say he in some ways a better tactical fit. Can see him dropping in alongside say Evans and Travis to create some kind of 4-3-3 or CM 3 anyway, whereas Dack more about the attacking mid side.

Also potential for Evans-Travis and Holtby central in front to create a triangle and work around if we play a midfield 2.

2 minutes ago, Bristolisredd said:

Possibly hesgoal 

Hello all, nice to be back on a match day, the stream is not showing on hesgoal atm, perhaps later.  I think today's game is going to be slow at first, but as it gets going and the use of the subs, it will be a very close game. Hopefully we will get the three points with an odd goal win. Come On You Reds!

2 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Hello all, nice to be back on a match day, the stream is not showing on hesgoal atm, perhaps later.  I think today's game is going to be slow at first, but as it gets going and the use of the subs, it will be a very close game. Hopefully we will get the three points with an odd goal win. Come On You Reds!

Aye,  WB erry one, watching Fulham V Brentford  ?  Just need to get 3 pts, dont care how.

4 minutes ago, Sitrom said:

I'm really nervous.  Anyone else nervous?  Is it just me? It's just me isn't it?  I'll go for a wee.  See if that helps.

I’m relaxed. I’ve got my sausage roll ready for a half time snack and a couple of beers for a post match drink.

Archived