IGNORED

Blackburn Rovers v Bristol City Match Day 38

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I'd sooner Nagy alongside Smith and Massengo if it's a central 3.

That with Paterson, Eliasson and fitness permitting one of Afobe or Wells could've been interesting and brought some security! 

Rowe at LB, Diedhiou up top though. Dunno about that!!

As Nagy not even on bench I wonder if he is still not fully fit. 

1 minute ago, Prinny said:

I'm actually really interested to see O'Dowda in a 3 man central midfield as the player who has to get up and support and run with the ball, think that's the best place for him to succeed if there is such a place!

He can be quite direct, run at people. Norwich away his goal there springs to mind. Interesting to see how it plays out.

3 minutes ago, Prinny said:

I'm actually really interested to see O'Dowda in a 3 man central midfield as the player who has to get up and support and run with the ball, think that's the best place for him to succeed if there is such a place!

Afraid to say LJ has already tried this, it didn't work then, and I don't expect it work now.  

4 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

He can be quite direct, run at people. Norwich away his goal there springs to mind. Interesting to see how it plays out.

What you’ve just done there is the written text version of a YouTube highlights reel. 

For comparison sake, Blackburn's lineup contains some surprises. Weaker than I predicted! From BBC site:

GK: Walton

Bennett Lenihan Adarabioyo Rankin-Costello

Evans Travis

Gallagher Holtby Downing

Brereton 

Tbh I'm not entirely sure how they line up formation wise but it looks good in the centre but weak out wide!

If Elliott Bennett is at RB that's a strong boost, had he been ahead of Nyambe that's different. Their left side also feels exploitable. At LB is a 19 year old right sided midfielder who has played maybe 5 or 6 games for then

Archived