IGNORED

Swansea City v Bristol City Match Day 45

Septic Peg

Just now, Garland-sweden said:

So far Vyner gives no confidence, Nagy instead of Pato for me, last game Pato was bad. That pass in to our box will never forget. We hope for the best COYR!!!

I have been impressed by Vyner looks elegant and athletic. He will make mistakes as he is still young and inexperienced but he shows promise.

Just now, Bristol Rob said:

Slightly random question...

Any idea if you can pause the stream and watch it on delay?

I've been 'told' we need to go out this afternoon meaning I'll likely miss the first half.

Or is it streamed as live with no pause?

You can definitely pause the stream on Robins TV, no idea how long it would last though

Just now, Bristol Rob said:

I've been 'told' we need to go out this afternoon meaning I'll likely miss the first half.

Just develop a bit of a temperature and a dry cough in the next fifteen minutes and you should be OK.

1 minute ago, Bristol Rob said:

Be a man.

You need to put your foot down and ask very nicely if you can watch all of the match . 

5 minutes ago, Wade Wilson said:

I think he might genuinely be one of the worst signings, on the whole, we’ve made in recent years.

Sure, he was solid at the start and scored a couple goals but he’s literally cost us two games with his reds, he’s slow and he’s blocked the pathway for both Moore and Benković. He should’ve been our emergency CB, not our first choice. 

Replacing Webster with him was like trading in an Aston Martin for a Reliant Robin. 

We didn’t trade him for Webster.

We lost Kalas through injury and needed cover.  He was signed to cover.  Baker and Wright injuries and Moore inexperienced, meant we signed him.

Bar a couple of red mist games, he’s generally been decent...and him and Baker did well together.  Moore also benefitting too.

we would’ve been knackered had we not signed him.

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

It could be that Holden only wants one proper midfielder and 2 with high energy. That might be the reason Nagy can't get in.

Suspect it’s exactly that, one more tenacious CM to sit in front and protect the 3 CBs, and two to be willing to join the front two.

Or it might be that he doesn't rate Nagy or Massengo. 

To be fair Massengo is 18. So no problems there. But it might not look good for Nagy.

Nagy different type of midfielder to Smith.  Massengo just had his 19th birthday!  Getting on a bit!!!

Obviously new manager might have different ideas about Nagy. But for me i'd get rid if Walsh and Morrell are ready.

Korey is currently our best midfielder. Massengo only going to get better. Morrell and Walsh so good in league one.

I don't know why people rate Nagy so highly. Had a few good games but only when he's given time on the ball.

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

It could be that Holden only wants one proper midfielder and 2 with high energy. That might be the reason Nagy can't get in.

Or it might be that he doesn't rate Nagy or Massengo. 

To be fair Massengo is 18. So no problems there. But it might not look good for Nagy.

Obviously new manager might have different ideas about Nagy. But for me i'd get rid if Walsh and Morrell are ready.

Korey is currently our best midfielder. Massengo only going to get better. Morrell and Walsh so good in league one.

I don't know why people rate Nagy so highly. Had a few good games but only when he's given time on the ball.

How are Nagy and Massengo finding Bristol, anyone know? I know Han has his fam with him which must help, but did Ádám move here with his family?  

2 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

If we get an injury at centre back then Pereira can play there in a 3. Well according to a certain guy who used to be here!

He can, and has.

And Rowe can do the same at LCB if needs must.  Was it Reading (h) where he went to LCB???

11 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

We didn’t trade him for Webster.

We lost Kalas through injury and needed cover.  He was signed to cover.  Baker and Wright injuries and Moore inexperienced, meant we signed him.

Bar a couple of red mist games, he’s generally been decent...and him and Baker did well together.  Moore also benefitting too.

we would’ve been knackered had we not signed him.

I do agree that we needed another CB for cover I’m just disappointed at how much he’s played over Moore and Benković. 

3 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Han says him and his siblings are happy there. Often go to Cabot shopping etc

Poor bastards,  Cabot....is there a more souless boring desert of mediocrity in the whole country (apart of course from all the other identikit boring malls) ?

Rows of shoe shops....and no pubs. Every man's nightmare.

27 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I tried it the other week. 
It paused ok. Great I thought. 
But when I ‘unpaused’ it went back to the ‘live’ event. 
So basically, a pointless pause. 

6 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Han lives in Redland and seems very happy. Well his Dad appears to be in one interview I saw, and Han says him and his siblings are happy there. Often go to Cabot shopping etc. 

Don't have a clue on Nagy.

Please to hear that, I remember a post when Nagy signed, one of his mates I think telling us a bit about him. Cants remember if he's married or has kids though, would hate to think of him in Bristol alone especially with this stupid virus  ?  Anyway, everyone will get a chance to make an impression on the new gaffer, just hope he's happy here and wants to compete for his place. 

4 minutes ago, CiderHider said:

Please to hear that, I remember a post when Nagy signed, one of his mates I think telling us a bit about him. Cants remember if he's married or has kids though, would hate to think of him in Bristol alone especially with this stupid virus  ?  Anyway, everyone will get a chance to make an impression on the new gaffer, just hope he's happy here and wants to compete for his place. 

It was @Hunsupport I think that was keeping us posted as Adam`s a regular in the media over there and always seems to be being interviewed. I think he  said he moved to Bristol with the partner and seemed happy.

Archived