IGNORED

Club communications - A few thoughts from the SC&T

Blagdon red

• SC&T Board Members
2 hours ago, Dynamite Red said:

@Blagdon red @Dollymarie @JerrySLO

Whilst were at it can we push the club with regards to a communication regarding SC options for this season, with Covid I have zero desire to attend the stadium anytime soon as I live with people in vulnerable category. Not interested vin watching via TV

I was content to keep my direct debit rolling to support the club but after the last few months I think as a customer the club doesn't deserve my money so will likely cancel my direct debit before the next payment is made. It would be nice to have an update from the club.

We have some thoughts on this and will be proactively addressing the issue with the club. Clearly many ST holders will not be able/allowed/willing to attend some/all games this coming season and so some compensation for ST monies already paid will be due. We will put forward suggestions for the club's consideration on how to handle this.

It’s a very well considered letter but it really should be mailed direct to SL in Guernsey.

I have the greatest respect for SL and am very grateful for all that he has done for our club but it is he that set expectations which are diametrically opposed to the appointment announced today. SL really should explain the reasons for such a radically different outcome to the one he had envisioned. 

2 hours ago, Dynamite Red said:

I doubt the club will even read it let alone acknowledge it. Sad times.

2 hours ago, One Team said:

Well done and I will be interested to hear if you get a response.

Based on the GT interview it seems clear that the fans opinions count for nothing however.

Sadly, I agree with the above.

I sincerely hope I am wrong, but I wouldn't expect any constructive reply.

Its where we are at this time with one bloke in charge of everything.

It is true that the football club officials have more recently backed off from engaging with us and other fans. It hasn't stopped us offering suggestions and advice to those that will listen. If there is any kind of normal to be restored from this whole episode, it would ideally be some real fan engagement being restored.

Really good note but how depressing after listening to Geoff Twentyman’s excellent grilling of Mark Ashton to hear the total exasperation in Ashton’s voice at even being questioned over the shambolic lack of communication relating to Korey Smith being released.

Trying firstly to blame The Post for an incorrect story (it was) then saying Korey wanted to set the story straight & so there “wasn’t time” to get something official out.

He was pretty quick though of course to emphasise this was Holden’s decision..

What a complete snake he is.

Archived