IGNORED

Ashton Gate concerts 2022/23

phantom

Just as an aside.  Went to Swansea last night to watch the Monkeys again as my daughter is nuts about them (as I am) and I want to encourage her towards good music as much as possible…….we sat in comparative seats, if not a bit further away from the stage and Swansea was a hell of a lot louder than AG.  Is this another SAG thing? It really was a marked difference.   

On 13/06/2023 at 09:37, lenred said:

Just as an aside.  Went to Swansea last night to watch the Monkeys again as my daughter is nuts about them (as I am) and I want to encourage her towards good music as much as possible…….we sat in comparative seats, if not a bit further away from the stage and Swansea was a hell of a lot louder than AG.  Is this another SAG thing? It really was a marked difference.   

Possibly because Swansea is an enclosed bowl so sound didn't escape as much? Also, there aren't as many houses in close proximity to the Liberty as AG, so maybe they were also allowed a higher noise level.