IGNORED

Any graphic designers?

ollywhyte

12 hours ago, tin said:

Just a thought, but why not create a football team that is not named after a pub?

Nothing wrong with having a pub as a sponsor, but with the rate at which they’re closing it might save you a lot of effort further down the line and prevent you from having to reinvent the wheel! 

The Fewers were sponsored by The Sportsman for a season.

Whilst not entirely relevant to this thread, just wanted to remind everyone.

#TinPot

• Haha 2
  • Robin 1

5 hours ago, SydneyCity said:

Here you go. The red circle "O" with two red stylised "D's" in side to spell ODD.

Flipped one of the D's to make a C and added the F.

Altogether, it looks like an odd wheel.

OddWheelFC_Badge.jpg

That's clever, I like this. But obviously my opinion doesn't count, but yes I can see what you have done, it's good. Clean and simple 

• Like 2

You could say that a square wheel would certainly fit the description of an odd one, so taking inspiration from Jon's effort for our third kit, I found this on the first page of google images for you.  

image.jpeg.30fd91f5bea7bd5036047f1c9d6a4061.jpeg

FC Odd Wheel

You're welcome!

• Haha 1

@Swine and @SydneyCity really appreciate the efforts they are fantastic and would 100% be delighted to have used either of them!

In the past 24 hours the club has completely changed however ? we’ve managed to secure sponsorship from a local accountancy firm which is now allowing us to retain part of our original name with no pub ties. Which was always the preference now we have a bit of presence and backing in the Sunday football scene.

We are now going to go into the season as AFC Stoke. However this requires a new badge… again…

If anyone at all is able to help out together a badge looking at this sort of criteria

- AFC Stoke

- Red, black and white

- Preference for a circle badge

- If possible the inclusion or reference of a gorilla would be brilliant. We’ve picked up the name ‘Grillers’ over the years and affectionately now known as ‘The Gorillas’ so a little touch to our roots would be a nice touch.

A quick search on Google for gorilla badges and loads seem to come up, something that looks a bit fearsome I suppose!

Honestly though, I’m absolutely useless and appreciate anyones efforts to help with this one. ?

Just now, ollywhyte said:

@Swine and @SydneyCity really appreciate the efforts they are fantastic and would 100% be delighted to have used either of them!

In the past 24 hours the club has completely changed however ? we’ve managed to secure sponsorship from a local accountancy firm which is now allowing us to retain part of our original name with no pub ties. Which was always the preference now we have a bit of presence and backing in the Sunday football scene.

We are now going to go into the season as AFC Stoke. However this requires a new badge… again…

If anyone at all is able to help out together a badge looking at this sort of criteria

- AFC Stoke

- Red, black and white

- If possible the inclusion or reference of a gorilla would be brilliant. We’ve picked up the name ‘Grillers’ over the years and affectionately now known as ‘The Gorillas’ so a little touch to our roots would be a nice touch.

A quick search on Google for gorilla badges and loads seem to come up, something that looks a bit fearsome I suppose!

Honestly though, I’m absolutely useless and appreciate anyones efforts to help with this one. ?

And just to confirm, this won’t change again ?

2 hours ago, ollywhyte said:

- AFC Stoke

- Red, black and white

And just to confirm, this won’t change again ?

You really should be emailing Jon Lansdown, this is right up his street!

• Haha 1

Thanks @soultrader some great efforts there, I'll compile all the best and let the lads vote at some point !

Anyone else able to work their magic? ? Think the circular badges look quite good, also like the touch of having The Grillers on their somewhere.

AFC Stoke

The Grillers

Red, black and white

Featuring a gorilla 

Happy to donate to a chosen charity as thanks for anyone able to help :) 

Seconds out, round 2…

You've got the word Stoke with the O styled to look like Blockhouse park fort.

Year of foundation and in the football pattern, middle top you have the silhouette of your spiritual home - Stoke Bar and Grill - represented by that funny configuration of windows that was there underneath the triangular eave.

To be honest, I've never been to Plymouth, so this is all based off Google.

StokeAFC_Badge.jpg

Edited by SydneyCity
  • Like 2