IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

That’s the middle stump knocked out of GasGoMarchingIn’s post on the WHU / Liverpool forums saying “The SHEEDS may have taken 9k to London but wait until you see…”

It’s probably for the best that bRISTOLS oLDEST aND gREATESTESTEST cLUB has been dumped out of the competition - Liverpool have had all sorts of challenges getting the new Anfield Road Stand open, what with the contractors going bust. 

The thought have having to quickly stack on four more tiers to accommodate the blue and white quartered masses in their tens of thousands was giving the owners sleepless nights.

Winning a replay against a higher-division team isn’t for everybody, Scum. :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Just trawling gaschat to see the heartbreak. How tinpot must you be to call on the “Spirit of Oxford” to win a game?

IMG_2297.jpeg

I did have a look earlier after they went 1 up to see that they were talking about us whilst their game was being played and they were winning.

******* weirdos.

Obviously I’m gutted to come back an hour an a half later to find out that they’ve ballsed it all up as per usual 🤣

To the gas head who was giving me some on instagram earlier on saying that the would beat Norwich by 2 clear goals and Bristol is Blue I think you need to go back to school to learn arithmetic and you are also colourblind - **** 

THE GIFT THAT HONESTLY DOES KEEP ON GIVING AND WILL NO DOUBT CONTINUE TO DO SO 

5 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

That’s the middle stump knocked out of GasGoMarchingIn’s post on the WHU / Liverpool forums saying “The SHEEDS may have taken 9k to London but wait until you see…”

It’s probably for the best that bRISTOLS oLDEST aND gREATESTESTEST cLUB has been dumped out of the competition - Liverpool have had all sorts of challenges getting the new Anfield Road Stand open, what with the contractors going bust. 

The thought have having to quickly stack on four more tiers to accommodate the blue and white quartered masses in their tens of thousands was giving the owners sleepless nights.

Winning a replay against a higher-division team isn’t for everybody, Scum. :)

Gasgomarching OUT

• Like 1
  • Haha 1