IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 hours ago, Bazooka Joe said:

Did you see their scruffy owner Hussain AlSaeed on TV last night?

People are saying he looked more needy than a homeless person.

Anyway, with regards to his detractors, my advice to him is "Sod'em Hussain".

I thought that too but be fair he must have just got out of his kebab van. Must've been a busy night with a whole 9,000 there.

5 minutes ago, 22A said:

Now if travelling gasheads stood closer then their numbers might look greater. Here's an away end from Poland that's perfect for them.

https://www.odditycentral.com/news/human-zoo-football-fans-forced-to-watch-match-from-inside-metal-cage.html

Not sure if Cardiff fans will like this bit in the article 

while some fans of Irish club Cardiff City said it reminded them of the conditions in which fans of rival clubs were confined to during the 1980s.

4 hours ago, fisherrich said:

Rovers new concourse.

Which way to the cattle auction?

image.thumb.png.2bf3ddb2d028cc6d43eb1505c698e406.png

What a shit show , is that gate in the distance to keep opposing fans apart ffs imagine if that was at Ashton gate city & Millwall , might as well put some flowered curtains up 

• Admin
5 hours ago, mattjb said:

Funnily enough I thought the same earlier and tried to post a link to the YouTube vid of that wind up call but failed.

Price I up a chicken hutch boss. 
ive told you twice , it’s me Neymarrrr!

Still a classic!

I always thought there was a second call where he lost it even more 

10 hours ago, Midred said:

The irony of this. Most of their matches are won with undeserved penalties and oppositition sending offs!

“Most”? Really? Well, I may be wrong, but in the 9 Rovers’ league victories this season they’ve been awarded one penalty and their opponents have received two red cards ... hardly “most”? 

It’s always fun to mock the delusional gasheads, but surely getting your facts right makes it better?

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, Mayes86 said:

Wael as gracious as ever in defeat, imagine what his and Barton’s conversations after the games were like trying to blame everything for losing again. 

IMG_7611.png

Imagine when they would have a female match official :shutup:

12 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

33F3A61C-A26C-46F8-9504-62553B775D9D.jpeg

Ashton Gate Stadium - A premier venue in the south Bristol area attracting conferences, concerts and other large events

Memorial Stadium - A festering dump in a north Bristol attracting small scale livestock auctions

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, petehinton said:

******* embarrassing

You have completely misunderstood imo. What Wael is doing is showing a bit of fight, passion, he cares, makes you prowed as the hairs on the back of your neck stand up dunnit. True Gas innit, he gets it don't he, he's a proper blue boy. It has absolutely nothing to do with an ex-owner and now CEO of a "big-city" football club looking absolutely village tinpot and unprofessional..................that's just some load of bollocks a Gurt Ted would come out with.

The problem is too many people get taken in by the fact that the one Bristol team that really showed a some fight and proper passion (on the pitch rather than on social media) knocked out a side currently in the top 6 of the Premier League. What you need to do is say with "aggressive certainty" that the Teds only won against a West Ham Academy side, not even as strong as the one they put out in the Bristol Street Motors Trophy, whilst full strength, recent Premiership giants Norwich with their £50K per week players turned the Gas over but only with the referee being paid off by them.............in 10 years or so when most of us can't be arsed to remember the detail, those become the facts. #Gaslogic

Edited by Numero Uno
  • Haha 4

26 minutes ago, cityal said:

Ashton Gate Stadium - A premier venue in the south Bristol area attracting conferences, concerts and other large events

Memorial Stadium - A festering dump in a north Bristol attracting small scale livestock auctions

Whilst they would have been shivering in there this week, I would imagine with the back of that stand facing south that space with dark blue paint it will become an oven in high summer.

• Haha 1