IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 minute ago, Red Right Hand said:

Failed again. I wonder if it might be me, I`m so excited now.

This is getting me through Undateables, makes me think how do the gas reproduce, then I realised they just **** eachother even if it’s their brother, sister, uncle, aunty, mum, dad, nan or grandad

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, lenred said:

Wtf is it on about 'birthday party in Nottingham?  Is that a reference to the Amici Bar? Presume so. Never knew this was part of their bullshit smear campaign against us! What belters they really are. 

What a belter………… hearsay is a wonderful thing, eh?  I was there at Amici, my motor was parked on the wide pavement by the chicken shop, 4 doors up.  All started up the road slightly when an ugly bunch of NFFC guys hit on 3 teen scarfers innocently heading along the road.  Most of the City lot were hemmed in the car park as OB obviously wanted the home 'fans' to disperse before they let the majority of the away fans out.  Having given the 3 youngsters a hiding, they then lorded it into Amici, maybe 20 plus of them, to the great appreciation of the gathered 'plain clothes' Florist idiots in the doorway and inner bar.  At which point a group of half a dozen or so of the elderly City gents hobbled up and eventually took them on when the NFFC wonders stormed out of the bar (before legging it back in).  Numbers grew and the rest is spread across t'internet.  Kid's party????? WTF?    Again, a case of Gas Pathological Lie-ability.  Wasn't there but knows exactly what happened.  Any excuse to have a self righteous pop……… ?  

This is in no way meant to glorify events of that day, but is a right on the spot eye witness account of what happened, NOT a "This bloke told our milkman's dad, who told his neighbour, who told his son who swore it was true on twitter" .

The sooner that club goes etc etc etc etc etc……….. well you know the rest.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JackofromSanJavier said:

What a belter………… hearsay is a wonderful thing, eh?  I was there at Amici, my motor was parked on the wide pavement by the chicken shop, 4 doors up.  All started up the road slightly when an ugly bunch of NFFC guys hit on 3 teen scarfers innocently heading along the road.  Most of the City lot were hemmed in the car park as OB obviously wanted the home 'fans' to disperse before they let the majority of the away fans out.  Having given the 3 youngsters a hiding, they then lorded it into Amici, maybe 20 plus of them, to the great appreciation of the gathered 'plain clothes' Florist idiots in the doorway and inner bar.  At which point a group of half a dozen or so of the elderly City gents hobbled up and eventually took them on when the NFFC wonders stormed out of the bar (before legging it back in).  Numbers grew and the rest is spread across t'internet.  Kid's party????? WTF?    Again, a case of Gas Pathological Lie-ability.  Wasn't there but knows exactly what happened.  Any excuse to have a self righteous pop……… ?  

This is in no way meant to glorify events of that day, but is a right on the spot eye witness account of what happened, NOT a "This bloke told our milkman's dad, who told his neighbour, who told his son who swore it was true on twitter" .

The sooner that club goes etc etc etc etc etc……….. well you know the rest.

That's how I remember it too. A mates son (he was 14 at the time) got a slap from a load of older Forest fans before the game and they were playing the same game afterwards to the detriment of the bar they ran into. 

• Thanks 1

Ive no idea how things started at Amici....I didnt see anything and I refuse to comment on what I didnt witness.

I have been to plenty of City away games when City fans have been acting up though, and plenty where they weren't. 

I'm not give any reader the "holier than thou" story, but I would say we are no worse than many other groups of fans. 

My own feelings about the Gas are pretty much a shrug of the shoulders. They will always see the best in their own crew, much like they tend to see the best in Wael and his mob. My consolation in all this, is that it'll all come tumbling down...I suspect sooner rather than later

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

Or post #40000

Edit: what are those numbers? Are they a post count? If so, they go in a weird order...

The grey numbers with a # in front are the thread post number.

Each page has 50 posts

So the 'first post on page x game should be easy.

(I feel safe in the knowledge that by the time page 900 comes around people will have forgotten this)

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

The grey numbers with a # in front are the thread post number.

Each page has 50 posts

So the 'first post on page x game should be easy.

(I feel safe in the knowledge that by the time page 900 comes around people will have forgotten this)

I swear a minute ago they were all jumbled around and not quite in numerical order.

Edit: photo as proof ?

CA6A8F93-6C4B-42F9-BCB0-57FDA8B7D4B0.png

Edited by Dastardly and Muttley
  • Like 1