IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Couple of interesting posts from the Barnet fans forum.

One where a fan remembers their coach getting bricked and being spat at by one of the dirty bastards at the Mem and another stating that 80 Salford fans made more noise than the 500 Sags who stood in silence for most of the match today.

Paints a different picture to the self righteous bullshit Gasheads spout about themselves doesn’t it?

855B71FA-2EB8-40EE-A60E-3929AF7D7941.jpeg

781473F8-6772-4CA7-971E-4A61F5AAAE6F.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Today’s bit of comedy and delusion...

I agree that it’s embarrassing. By all means do it but don’t admit it in an interview.

also sad that it’s a player with a song purely because he snaked out on us. They’re more interested in us than they are their own players.

i can understand why LJ did it though as if the atmosphere is that bad, which wouldn’t surprise me, then there’s a big problem there. Just think how every player who joins (more or less) comments on how we get behind the team and truly act as a twelfth man. Darrell frequently tells us how important this is to the team. That said a single player isn’t going to be able to turn the tables.

complaining about being 13th? That’s them down to the ground. They need a Paul buckle style manager to temper their expectations.

Yes that’s right we apparently care more about them than our own players :facepalm: 

All those players that are queing up and can’t wait to sign on with the fewers and it’s all because of how great their supporters are and how they are the twelfth man, it’s all true though cos the dog botherer has said so, remember him also saying that Taylor won’t be leaving even for £10m and look what happened their, they believe anything they are told that lot. Also, I see they still continue to take the piss out of Matty’s scoring record since his move but yet, the player they replaced him with who actually cost more than MT has only scored 1 more than my Nan has since his big move but don’t see them mention that bit. 

To$$ers

Edited by BCFC11

12 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

also sad that it’s a player with a song purely because he snaked out on us. They’re more interested in us than they are their own players.

....said the thick as shit Saghead on the fourth page of a thread about US that was started less than 24 hours earlier after we lost a match in a division those tinpot idiots haven’t been in for a quarter of a century...

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan

12 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

All those players that are queing up and can’t wait to sign on with the fewers and it’s all because of how great their supporters are and how they are the twelfth man, it’s all true though cos the dog botherer has said so, remember him also saying that Taylor won’t be leaving even for £10m and look what happened their, they believe anything they are told that lot. Also, I see they still continue to take the piss out of Matty’s scoring record since his move but yet, the player they replaced him with who actually cost more than MT has only scored 1 more than my Nan has since his big move but don’t see them mention that bit. 

They don’t usually look happy to sign for them, that Payne bloke looked suicidal in his photo. 

New players always big up the supporters of the club they’re joining, they’re hardly going to slag them off are they?...they want to get into their good books straight away. Most football fans realise this except for the gullible Gas.

Taylors goalscoring record isn’t great here but it’s a big step up from what he was used to, besides there’s so much more to his game than scoring goals and I think it’s fair to say that he’s well liked at AG...not for making the Gas look like muppets but for his contribution and effort. Sagheads HATE the fact that we haven’t hounded him out of the club ?

As for Dopey, who could forget? ??

FC9B0801-0201-4FA4-9066-41804F28ECCD.jpeg

“I don’t think I’d consider it”

Tough, heres £300k.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

17 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Couple of interesting posts from the Barnet fans forum.

One where a fan remembers their coach getting bricked and being spat at by one of the dirty bastards at the Mem and another stating that 80 Salford fans made more noise than the 500 Sags who stood in silence for most of the match today.

Paints a different picture to the self righteous bullshit Gasheads spout about themselves doesn’t it?

855B71FA-2EB8-40EE-A60E-3929AF7D7941.jpeg

781473F8-6772-4CA7-971E-4A61F5AAAE6F.jpeg

'Bristol's army'? Don't tar us with the same brush as that load of neanderthal knuckle dragging swamp life FFS!! :badmood:

21 hours ago, REDLEE said:

So nobody's told Sky Sports News that the UWE Stadium isn't happening!!!

It's a cunning plan. Barnet will spend all day & night looking for a non existent stadium. They'll give up and go home leaving Rovers to be awarded a walk over as the opponents failed to turn up.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

So Stockport at home should they manage to overcome Barnet. Those Championship-ready sprinklers will come in handy if the 15ers again feel the need to waterlog the pitch to avoid playing Stockport when they're on form.. 

All they need do is take the head off the sprinklers and Bob's your Uncle, game postponed. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

One for the stattos...

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bristol-rovers-boss-darrell-clarke-2210194

Does this take in to account Dopey managing them for a season when they were a non league club, and therefore his 'standing' as a league manager is somewhat different?

It's only because they can't afford to sack him.

3 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

One for the stattos...

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bristol-rovers-boss-darrell-clarke-2210194

Does this take in to account Dopey managing them for a season when they were a non league club, and therefore his 'standing' as a league manager is somewhat different?

Typical Bristol Post bias.....they didn’t mention that LJ has also jumped one place up the list! (Only joking visiting sagheads....couldn’t care less really, especially about this spectacular ‘non story’....)

Edited by BS4 on Tour...

I see some (not all I must add) of the fewers are trying to point score in the most shittest of fashions over on Sagchat over the way our minutes applause rather than silence took place on Saturday, now yes I do agree that I should of been silence but remind me what club and it’s supporters are more than happy to see a Memorial site built in memory of our fallen heroes destroyed and sold off for housing? 

?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

I see some (not all I must add) of the fewers are trying to point score in the most shittest of fashions over on Sagchat over the way our minutes applause rather than silence took place on Saturday, now yes I do agree that I should of been silence but remind me what club and it’s supporters are more than happy to see a Memorial site built in memory of our fallen heroes destroyed and sold off for housing? 

?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2837849/Sainsbury-s-branded-hypocritical-plans-demolish-war-memorial-build-superstore-using-WWI-football-truce-story-Christmas-advert.html

They really haven't got a leg to stand on. 

2 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

So Stockport at home should they manage to overcome Barnet. Those Championship-ready sprinklers will come in handy if the 15ers again feel the need to waterlog the pitch to avoid playing Stockport when they're on form.. 

They could actually make it through to the point where we enter the competition! Just saying. :boxing:

Edited by Ska Junkie

This must surely be up the most pointless of groups ever known to man....

http://gasheads.org/thread/7797/bristol-rovers-history-group

Would only need 1 member for a start, could fit their whole history in a single paragraph, would take literally 5mins if that to complete and half of it would be taken up by listing all the the times they’ve packed up their caravans and moved grounds, cos they haven’t ever won **** all.

8 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

This must surely be up the most pointless of groups ever known to man....

http://gasheads.org/thread/7797/bristol-rovers-history-group

Would only need 1 member for a start, could fit their whole history in a single paragraph, would take literally 5mins if that to complete and half of it would be taken up by listing all the the times they’ve packed up their caravans and moved grounds, cos they haven’t ever won **** all.

Lets see....

Only full time professional club in Bristol to have played in Non-league

Only full time professional club in Bristol not to have played in the top division

Only full time professional club in Bristol to have been "runners-up" in League cup qualifying

I am sure there are more...

• Haha 1

Drawn 2 non league clubs in rounds 1 & 2 and will probably end up creaming themselves for getting as far as round 3 and luckily drawing top flight opposition.

Equally, they could still go out to the mighty Barnet in round 1 ?

At least non league clubs feel at home at the Mem. Imagine what Jose Mourinho, Paul Pogba, Marcus Rashford, Juan Mata, David De Gea, etc. would think if they were drawn to play at a camp site in the mud in January ?

And now they are laughing at us for selling 130 for Ipswich (with a week to go). I'd love to see how many they would take for an 8 hour round trip on a Wednesday night on sky.... 

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/13255/tewnty-on-city-preston-game?page=6

This is coming from the same club who took 300 for a shorter journey on a Saturday... 

• Admin
6 hours ago, JBFC II said:

And now they are laughing at us for selling 130 for Ipswich (with a week to go). I'd love to see how many they would take for an 8 hour round trip on a Wednesday night on sky.... 

This is coming from the same club who took 300 for a shorter journey on a Saturday... 

Don't blame them, but why are we obsessing over what they think?

1 hour ago, JBFC II said:

The Ipswich match is on the 28th so there’s 2 weeks to go. Not that I expect us to sell much more given our current form, the fact it’s available on Sky and the 7/8 hour round trip midweek.

I don’t think with their current away average of 581 the Gas are in a position to laugh at anyone tbh.