IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Don’t know where this backslapping and “top support” comments are? Their* Oh, and he has seriously made it up.. 

A lot of back slapping going on over there because they've sold 130 tickets for there trip to Ipswich.. Some bellend quoted it as "top support" allegedly... You seriously couldn't make it up...

1 hour ago, Unan said:

Don’t know where this backslapping and “top support” comments are? Their* Oh, and he has seriously made it up.. 

A lot of back slapping going on over there because they've sold 130 tickets for there trip to Ipswich.. Some bellend quoted it as "top support" allegedly... You seriously couldn't make it up...

It is on the Ipswich ticket thread. Although any half wit can clearly see that they mean its top support from those that are going, and not saying that 130 is top support! 

They currently have a poll up on their forum for who they think is their best striker. 

Leading it, with 79% of the vote, is Tom Nicholls, the same guy who has 1 goal in 53 games for them. 

If it was any other club in the country he'd have been hounded out with that record, but because he runs around a lot and won a penalty last week they all love him... 

23 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

They currently have a poll up on their forum for who they think is their best striker. 

Leading it, with 79% of the vote, is Tom Nicholls, the same guy who has 1 goal in 53 games for them. 

If it was any other club in the country he'd have been hounded out with that record, but because he runs around a lot and won a penalty last week they all love him... 

Didn't he cost them more than they got for Taylor as well?

33 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

That’s like having a poll up for the fittest bird at a weight watchers class...! 

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, JBFC II said:

Hounded out? There's the reason dopey plays him every week, he runs around a lot wagging his tail, he must be salivating at the thought

14 minutes ago, Super said:

That is pathetic. You can understand it in the JPT but not the FA cup.

I know they'll like to speculate how many we'd get for a similar fixture to try and prove how loyal and true they are in comparison so I'll happily provide it. We had over 10,000 for our home game against Fleetwood the season before last in round 3. 

That was at the start of January and during a terrible run of form too I believe (shock). 

1 minute ago, MC26 said:

I know they'll like to speculate how many we'd get for a similar fixture to try and prove how loyal and true they are in comparison so I'll happily provide it. We had over 10,000 for our home game against Fleetwood the season before last in round 3. 

That was at the start of January and during a terrible run of form too I believe (shock). 

Given how skint they are it's a massive game for them to try and make the 3rd round.

11 hours ago, Unan said:

The gGas are only opening 2 stands in their FA cup replay, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha loyal and prowed 

Is this true? Surely not....only this week on their shitty forum they’ve been condemning us for having fickle fans with no loyalty.....yet they are now closing parts of their ground for an FA Cup tie? But I thought they were the loyal ones who take massive numbers away and demonstrate loyalty that we can only dream of? Despite our home and away followings dwarfing theirs for as long as anyone can remember...surely the blue few haven’t got it wrong again?! 

7 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Is this true? Surely not....only this week on their shitty forum they’ve been condemning us for having fickle fans with no loyalty.....yet they are now closing parts of their ground for an FA Cup tie? But I thought they were the loyal ones who take massive numbers away and demonstrate loyalty that we can only dream of? Despite our home and away followings dwarfing theirs for as long as anyone can remember...surely the blue few haven’t got it wrong again?! 

They must be watching it from the pavements outside