IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

20 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Cotterill would be a disasterous choice and I think it disgraceful that he has been sitting in the directors box with the idiot Hamer whilst DC was trying to manage the club.For me Paul Hurst is the obvious choice should we be able to get him 

How dare a man go and watch a football match with his mate whilst the team he’s watching currently had a manager already!

They haven’t got a brain cell between them that lot.

Disastrous choice? He’s a brilliant league one manager....

Asschat just gets better and better.....

I for one will not go anywhere near the Mem if Cotterill is appointed ! no big deal I know but if a few thousand felt the same way it might be

If a few thousand felt the same way as this Belter, they’d have none of the idiots there at all! Whatever happened to the ‘We’d watch from the pavement?’

My Ass

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Asschat just gets better and better.....

I for one will not go anywhere near the Mem if Cotterill is appointed ! no big deal I know but if a few thousand felt the same way it might be

If a few thousand felt the same way as this Belter, they’d have none of the idiots there at all! Whatever happened to the ‘We’d watch from the pavement?’

My Ass

how many are locked out?

2 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Their next manager will be the cheapest option based on recent form, so don't expect them to pay for either the likes of Hollowhead or Cotts or any other experienced manager for that matter.  My money is going on the caretaker being made a permanent appointment.

Or Skiverton.

4 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

New stand being added this season, or so I was told a couple of months ago.

3 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Bus shelter.

2 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Wasnt talking about Rovers.

So who were you talking about James....?! Who is getting ‘a new stand this season’ ?!

Edited by BS4 on Tour...

29 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

D923DF38-A736-45E8-B72E-51FE978DC67E.jpeg

20DBEF8F-52EC-415E-AB29-AF77AE2CB3E3.jpeg

The same goes for most professional clubs these days regarding ‘our biggest budget ever’ due to inflated transfer fees etc, so not falling for that bollox, shows exactly what sort of club they are for spending money on players when their transfer record is a whopping £370,000 TWENTY SIX YEARS ago! Massive club, who deserve soo much better.

Edited by BCFC11
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Pearson wanted £1.5m per year as a salary to come here.....Tinnion, GJ, Millen, McInnes, SOD, Cotts, LJ - yep we have a fine track record of always going for the expensive, proven options don’t we?!! You think LJ was an expensive option?! Certainly not at this level....

Where did you get that from about Pearson..? I don’t believe he was ever approached. 

Also, wasn’t he out of work, whereas LJ had a contract that needed buying out. 

I didn’t say that LJ was an expensive option, but he certainly wasn’t the cheapest one available. If anything, he was probably more costly than many who applied. 

It gets better still....

Last time interviewed wanted too many assistants this time his DNA does not fit with our culture we are tin pot , rag bag, find somewhere else to manage I will never chant his name be careful what you wish for, too big a job for cotts, Paul Hurst, Michael Flynn, Warburton or my favourite Danny Murphy the bloke is class he would have great contacts and raise the expectation, Cotts is another Buckle man's a ....

??????

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Where did you get that from about Pearson..? I don’t believe he was ever approached. 

Also, wasn’t he out of work, whereas LJ had a contract that needed buying out. 

I didn’t say that LJ was an expensive option, but he certainly wasn’t the cheapest one available. If anything, he was probably more costly than many who applied. 

Why are we talking about LJ?

This thread is strictly mocking of the gassholes

• Like 7

Better still....

A chimp could get 82 Ltd promoted from L1 with all that fat controllers money pumping that vanity project up the leagues.  

I don’t want anyone connected with that band of petty criminals, thugs and ASPD idiots masquerading as a “family club”

Nobody. Not even a steward or a postman calling if I can help it.

Tough stance but a large part of why we are in this mess and D.C. lost his job is because Steve Lansdown deliberately sabotaged us.

So no Cotterill, no to anyone, player, manager or coach who was at that club.

Read more:  http://gasheads.org/thread/7920/steve-cotterill-rag-bag-rovers#ixzz5Zi42NhjU

What bastard planet are these belters on? :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 12
  • Confused 3

3 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Better still....

A chimp could get 82 Ltd promoted from L1 with all that fat controllers money pumping that vanity project up the leagues.  

I don’t want anyone connected with that band of petty criminals, thugs and ASPD idiots masquerading as a “family club”

Tough stance but a large part of why we are in this mess and D.C. lost his job is because Steve Lansdown deliberately sabotaged us.

Read more:  http://gasheads.org/thread/7920/steve-cotterill-rag-bag-rovers#ixzz5Zi42NhjU

I have to say. Out of all the shit they come out with. This has to be the winner. Sums up there fan base true feelings. Jealous and very bitter . Are they all related on that forum 

EDIT . Just seen it was on another forum. Must be the other side of the family. 

Edited by Red Army 75

4 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Better still....

Bit harsh, John Ward did a tremendous job at the scum a second time around after managing us.

Always the victims, it’s never their fault. Gas scum.