IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, extonsred said:

AM I THE ONLY ONE GETTING TOTALLY P... OFF BY SEEING BANAL CHAT ON ROVERS TOP OF OUR PAGE FOR MONTHS ON END.  ABOUT TIME WE IGNORED ALTOGETHER N CONCENTRATED ON A FOOTBALL TEAM!

Well at least you didn't add a post to the thread and cause it to bump back to the top of the forum.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Ah, Crumpy, Tormod, Little Boy Boo, Steve Gresham, Ledbitter.....I think I may cry !:grr:

Barry Briggs, Ivan Mauger ..... for some reason I was taken to Swindon Speedway as a nipper. Never forget the excitement of the noise, the smell and getting grit in your eyes!

40 minutes ago, Weezord said:

Fixed.

I don't get this come back, it's par for the course from your lot tho.  That still means that in our short lived time as a football club (1982) we've achieved more than you have throughout your entire history.  Surely you should just drop the 1982 rubbish, it makes you look more of a shamble of shite than even we think you are.

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, howey_ducky said:

I don't get this come back, it's par for the course from your lot tho.  That still means that in our short lived time as a football club (1982) we've achieved more than you have throughout your entire history.  Surely you should just drop the 1982 rubbish, it makes you look more of a shamble of shite than even we think you are.

Porksword, and all his motley band of retards, bin dippers and camel jockeys should know there place....around Concord Rangers and Rushall Olympic.

Edited by Mike Hunt-Hertz

8 hours ago, Weezord said:

Fixed.

I wonder how many times Rovers have sold out your various homes since 1982? Five, maybe six, times? 

Thinking logically - this will be a new phenomenon to you - we have probably sold out more time this season than you lot have since 1982.

If I were you I'd stop the 1982 jibes, as it seems to be more embarrassing for you than for us.

Oh and by the way, any chance you could give me a shout when you do eventually overtake us, build your new stadium, have a wealthier owner than us, etc etc, as I've seen children be born, grow up, get jobs and have their own children since the last time Rovers were in a higher division than BCFC.

• Like 6

Mar 17, 2016 at 9:42pm  gashead79 said:

Mar 17, 2016 at 9:26pm  chippenhamgas said:

We have never been categorically told that uwe will be built, the new owners have been very careful with the language they have used regarding this and for good reason, there is obviously an element of doubt, probably small but enough to avoid being caught out. They have said that the club needs a new stadium, which we all know and have for some time. Hearing Watola prattle on makes my doubts increase.Do you think waqqa has bought the club to remain at ramshackle Mem?
Do you think NH would have bailed if there was a chance UWE was nailed on?
Would you buy a boat with a hole in the bottom without the ambition to fix it and sail it?

Problem is we've no idea what Wael's bought so far, for all we know he's just rearranged the debts and once he's looked closely at the UWE plans could decide it's a none starter and put the club up for sale/into admin. I appreciate that's pretty unlikely but then again I thought we'd never see TW still around now let alone still in front of the camera's!!