IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

It is difficult this perceived rise to power.....

I have a couple of gAss mates and I find it difficult not to bite or shoot them down. The latest is Dopey turned down Leeds which shows they are competing at that level, and the other mate piped up, live with it we are a big club now !!! 

laughing-gif11.gif

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

I have a couple of gAss mates and I find it difficult not to bite or shoot them down. The latest is Dopey turned down Leeds which shows they are competing at that level, and the other mate piped up, live with it we are a big club now !!! 

laughing-gif11.gif

:laugh: Love that. Reckon your mate renewed his season ticket to take the total figure up to a whopping 4300 ticket sales?

• Like 1

If anyone fancies a laugh and are on Twitter check out the posts of @Gashead04mark...guy is called mark Watkins....Scotty Murray was having exchanged words with him last night by the looks of it. The guy is obsessed with us and continually refers to city as bristolscum

1 hour ago, 1960maaan said:

laughing-gif11.gif

Absolutely 

image.jpeg

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

If anyone fancies a laugh and are on Twitter check out the posts of @Gashead04mark...guy is called mark Watkins....Scotty Murray was having exchanged words with him last night by the looks of it. The guy is obsessed with us and continually refers to city as bristolscum

I've encountered this bloke on Facebook and I can confirm he is indeed a massive bell end.

12 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Classy bloke ...

8p-3hDdr_400x400.jpg

City fans really don't like taking it. They like giving it out but turn the tables and they don't like it up em...#BRISTOLSCUM

#bristolscum......D.C agrees a 3 year deal. We're coming for you, We're coming for you. #bristolscum were coming for you.

Promotion for #bristolscrum and #bristolrovers....Who's missing? Oh yeah #bristolscum

Bristol Rugby#thescrum Bristol city#thescum.

Edited by SirColinOfMansfield

"@Scotty_Murray @ThatBloke0101 @StadiumUWE we did get one at Wembley last season. Oh and winning the title when #bristolscum came 2nd."

He's referring to getting a trophy the season we achieved automatic promotion when they sneaked up in the playoffs after finishing 7th in League Two. #gaslogic

Edited by BS2 Red

29 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

#bristolscum......D.C agrees a 3 year deal. We're coming for you, We're coming for you. #bristolscum were coming for you.

Were?

Given up already have they? Well I suppose after 16 years, they've had enough...

• Like 7

3 hours ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

Classy bloke ...

8p-3hDdr_400x400.jpg

City fans really don't like taking it. They like giving it out but turn the tables and they don't like it up em...#BRISTOLSCUM

Promotion for #bristolscrum and #bristolrovers....Who's missing? Oh yeah #bristolscum

Do you reckon he still lives with his mum?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

Classy bloke ...

8p-3hDdr_400x400.jpg

Embarrassing as it is I know this guy.....:facepalm:

2 minutes ago, Cotham Brow Red said:

Playing a dangerous game there. Banter is fine but casually using terms like scum on social media with a photo of yourself he's either a complete bell piece or he's one chip short of a cod lot. 

He's put his own address on there before..