IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

12 minutes ago, bluebutterfly said:

I get the fun factor,rovers fans had a lot of laughs during your epic losing run last season,its just the scale and volume of postings from this forum that is plain weird to me.

I understand the relegation to the conference created a huge piss take but for quite a while now the rovers team have progressed .

Thanks for the interest though its much appreciated

Scale and volume...

If you had more fans and a single forum you too might be able to generate enough content to have something similar.

Unfortunately there are very few of you and literacy levels notwithstanding you seem to struggle present your views on your own forums in a coherent way.

The blanket ban on visiting supporters from other clubs does you no favours. 

1 minute ago, Bristol Rob said:

Scale and volume...

If you had more fans and a single forum you too might be able to generate enough content to have something similar.

Unfortunately there are very few of you and literacy levels notwithstanding you seem to struggle present your views on your own forums in a coherent way.

The blanket ban on visiting supporters from other clubs does you no favours. 

I agree there is too much censorship on gaschat

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, bluebutterfly said:

I get the fun factor,rovers fans had a lot of laughs during your epic losing run last season,its just the scale and volume of postings from this forum that is plain weird to me.

I understand the relegation to the conference created a huge piss take but for quite a while now the rovers team have progressed .

You complete moron! 

"Rovers fans had a lot of laughs during your epic loosing run last season" what, the 3 month spell (during which you were convinced we were going down) before recovering well. 

Now, compare that to the last 17 (seventeen) years, not to mention your recent history as nomadic squatters, non league cup fodder, non league occupants & complete & utter disillusionment over the new stadium & wealth of your owner. 

"Progress" - seriously, are you having a laugh, or seriously that gullible..?! YOU ARE FURTHER DOWN THE FOOD CHAIN NOW THAN YOU WERE IN 89/90! 

THAT IS NOT PROGRESS!! 

You dont state a case for sympathy towards your lot, you ADD to the evidence of how hilarious you are!

This thread will probably last longer than your football league status, pal! 

Edited by Bar BS3
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, bluebutterfly said:

I agree there is too much censorship on gaschat

What happened to the thread you started over there about 'pissed up old men'?

I noticed you were being called a 'Ted' by more than 1 poster, and 1 a moderator to boot.

You really have a massive amount of clowns that follow your club. Toe the party line or you must be a red it seems.

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

You complete moron! 

"Rovers fans had a lot of laughs during your epic loosing run last season" what, the 3 month spell (during which you were convinced we were going down) before recovering well. 

Now, compare that to the last 17 (seventeen) years, not to mention your recent history as nomadic squatters, non league cup fodder, non league occupants & complete & utter disillusionment over the new stadium & wealth of your owner. 

You dont state a case for sympathy towards your lot, you ADD to the evidence of how hilarious you are!

This thread will probably last longer than your football league status, pal! 

Punching horses . Boob cricket . Racially abusing opposition players. Trying to attack opposition players . Fans getting on the players coach. Surely there's more. Anyone else. See where this is going gashead 

Just now, Red Army 75 said:

Punching horses . Boob cricket . Racially abusing opposition players. Trying to attack opposition players . Fans getting on the players coach. Surely there's more. Anyone else. See where this is going gashead 

Filling official complaints about teams to dare to deal in transfer business that might, at some point, have an effect on their own failures..! 

11 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

I know we have had 'fans' on players coach-was away at Blackpool if memory serves-guy gave players a rollicking.good effort.

1 hour ago, bluebutterfly said:

yea we found it funny that your best league finish in over 10 years is 10th in league one, 

Our ambition is to play at the highest level finishing as high as possible, your ambition is to finish above the shits, now try and tell me again who's obsessed 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, bluebutterfly said:

You seem to have miscomprehended my point.

Yes you being below us for 17 years and counting is easy ridicule for us but what compounds it immeasurably is the almost daily nonsense your supporters spout.  

It's non-stop.

Today's #gaslogic: Rovers win a friendly = Rovers coming for Bristol City

Your lot clearly do not want to be taken seriously and with that in mind there is nothing weird about the scale and volume of our piss-taking here.  It is directly proportional to your relentless stupidity.

Incidentally, your team's progression for "quite a while now" has still only got you a position that we've out-achieved every season for the last 21 years.  

So well done for that, good progress made.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, WTFiGO!?! said:

Yes you being below us for 17 years and counting is easy ridicule for us but what compounds it immeasurably is the almost daily nonsense your supporters spout.  

It's non-stop.

Your lot clearly do not want to be taken seriously and with that in mind there is nothing weird about the scale and volume of our piss-taking here.  It is directly proportional to your relentless stupidity.

Incidentally, your team's progression for "quite a while now" has still only got you a position that we've out-achieved every season for the last 21 years.  

IMG_3011.JPG

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

The Gas might have progressed rapidly up the leagues since that glorious day in May 2014 but there have still been ample opportunities to take the rise.

Braintree, Altrincham, scraping back into the league by the lottery of penalties while City scooped not only the Football League Trophy but also the League One title to lay the ghost of 1990, an FA Trophy first round exit to Bath, FA Cup defeats by Chesham and Barrow, and not to mention two comprehensive defeats by the Sainsburys Trolley Boys XI.

Then the constant predictions that they would "see you next season". That should be their club motto, they say it so often. Although "See you next Tuesday" might be more apt.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bluebutterfly said:

Much less than a page per day since the thread was started.

One thread is spanning several years, rather than having multiple threads on the same hilariously deluded club.

6 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

Celebrating safety at Wycombe and getting relegated the very next week, punching their own stewards, getting sent down by Mansfield wearing Rovers shirts, attacking Mansfield fans convinced that they are all 'Ted's' in disguise, punching Braintree players in the back of their own goal net, Come On Eileen at Forest Green, endless cup exits to non league outfits, open top bus parade because the sheeds had one, having the record amount of banning orders in the whole of England following relegation to the conference whilst still referring to themselves as a 'family club', 6th richest club in England etc etc etc. I have friends who are Sags and they cringe when certain sections of their support act deluded.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

headbutters of transit vans, blackthorn barry, jimmy Saville's double with tattoo, gay bar at blackpool, tents ,canopies, new carpets.....list could go on and on but above all.......deluded *****

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, archie andrews said:

headbutters of transit vans, blackthorn barry, jimmy Saville's double with tattoo, gay bar at blackpool, tents ,canopies, new carpets.....list could go on and on but above all.......deluded *****

Open top bus tours around the empty streets of Kingswood

• Haha 1

Barcelona of league 2 

Division 5 (The Conference)

Oh yes

#Tick Tock

"Matty Taylor's worth £10M".

Matty Taylor sold for £300k

Matty Taylor sold for £300k, to us.

Matty Taylor used to advertise 17/18 season tickets.

Santas grotto

Henbury Gas 

Ten years in Bath

Pirating and trying to profiteer from war memorials

The 'famous' quarterzzzz

"Everyone loves the gas".

The obsession with away attendances

Their official fans forum being closed down for legal reasons

I just wonder what they'll treat us too tomorrow.....?

Edited by WTFiGO!?!
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, WTFiGO!?! said:

Barcelona of league 2 

Division 5 (The Conference)

Oh yes

#Tick Tock

"Matty Taylor's worth £10M".

Matty Taylor sold for £300k

Matty Taylor sold for £300k, to us.

Matty Taylor used to advertise 17/18 season tickets.

Santas grotto

Henbury Gas 

Ten years in Bath

Pirating and trying to profiteer from war memorials

The 'famous' quarterzzzz

"Everyone loves the gas".

The obsession with away attendances

Their official fans forum being closed down for legal reasons

I just wonder what they'll treat us too tomorrow.....?

I thought it was 200k 

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Hi mate, totally with you and agree with just about all your points regarding the joke outfit north of the river....but let's leave 'getting facts incorrect' to that lot....

We finished 12th in league one in 2013/14.....they finished 10th in league one last season....so we haven't out-performed them every season for the last 21....but we have for just about every other season for as long as I can remember!

Ah damn, you're right.  It was when Cotterill came in to save us from SOD.  I completely overlooked that, I was thinking all the way back to 1996!

I hope their biassed and delusional psyche isn't contagious.  I'll have to go and get my head checked if so.

Just now, WTFiGO!?! said:

Ah damn, you're right.  It was when Cotterill came in to save us from SOD.  I completely overlooked that, I was thinking all the way back to 1996!

I hope their biassed and delusional psyche isn't contagious.  I'll have to go and get my head checked if so.

No, I think I was wrong, I think I mis-read your post, that's why I edited mine! I mean, we finished above them in 2013/14 and above them last season....so you are right? I just read your post to mean that we haven't finished in a position below them for 21 years when we did in 2014?! 

Perhaps I'm just confused!

Apologies chief...

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

No, I think I was wrong, I think I mis-read your post, that's why I edited mine! I mean, we finished above them in 2013/14 and above them last season....so you are right? I just read your post to mean that we haven't finished in a position below them for 21 years when we did in 2014?! 

Perhaps I'm just confused!

Apologies chief...

Ah man, just to clarify.....

I mistakenly claimed that despite their progress "for quite some while now" (they finished 10th in the third flight), we haven't done as badly as that for 21 years (since 1996) when we finished 13th in the third flight.

I was wrong as we in fact came 12th in the third flight in 13/14 (so two places lower than them last season).

Bed time me thinks!

5 minutes ago, WTFiGO!?! said:

Ah man, just to clarify.....

I mistakenly claimed that despite their progress "for quite some while now" (they finished 10th in the third flight), we haven't done as badly as that for 21 years (since 1996) when we finished 13th in the third flight.

I was wrong as we in fact came 12th in the third flight in 13/14 (so two places lower than them last season).

Bed time me thinks!

Merlot time me thinks!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, WTFiGO!?! said:

It's non-stop.

Try to calm down,maybe post some stuff about city?