IGNORED

Vaccine Passport - Plan B

Bristol Rob

11 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Eh? So with the covid passports is it triple jabbed or negative LFT?   I thought it was double jabbed 

Soon no longer will double jabbed people be classed as unvaccinated.

Edited by big p

No, wrong again. Three jabs or two jabs and a negative LFT

the clubs requirement stipulates two as acceptable..,,

“People will be able to demonstrate proof of two vaccine doses via the NHS app. We understand that proof of a negative Lateral Flow Test will also be accepted, but details around this have not yet been released.”

12 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Eh? So with the covid passports is it triple jabbed or negative LFT?   I thought it was double jabbed 

Just double jabbed at the moment. The Govt said today that In due course when everyone has had an opportunity to have a booster, you’ll need to have had the booster as well. So the NHS app will be updated to deal with this at some point next year presumably. But that’s something for the future not now. 

12 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

No, wrong again. Three jabs or two jabs and a negative LFT

the clubs requirement stipulates two as acceptable..,,

“People will be able to demonstrate proof of two vaccine doses via the NHS app. We understand that proof of a negative Lateral Flow Test will also be accepted, but details around this have not yet been released.”

Hasn't the last 2 years taught you anything..

How many times do the crackpot conspiracy theorists need to be correct

for people to admit something ain't adding up.

Edited by big p
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, big p said:

Zero correct crackpot conspiracy theorists

+

Zero correct crackpot conspiracy theorists 

=

Zero 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

You do realise you can watch Bristol city at Ashton gate without having had a vaccine don’t you ?  It seems like you don’t 

What about travel? What about the fact 12 -15 year olds will need a vaccine passport to travel. I'm sure this is OK with you aswell.

Edited by big p

5 minutes ago, big p said:

What actual ‘theory’ are you purporting to be correct on because as I see it, we have been in unprecedented territory for the last 2 years which no government has been able to control no matter what policies they put in place.

We all knew the vaccines were never going to give you 100% protection but would reduce the risk of getting seriously ill and or passing it on. As soon variants come along, we knew boosters/new vaccines may be needed to counter it, the same as flu.

So yes, things change and what governments may have said previously may have to change as things develop. All this time, you have retained your democratic right not to get vaccinated….your choice

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

Give it up, James.  If you argue with an idiot they'll eventually just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.  

So I am a idiot for stating things that are coming into power, things that people were called crackpots a year ago for suggesting it would happen... Hmm who's the idiots now? ? 

If you want society to have a system where our children are being forced into having unnecessary jabs ( as was stated by the JCVI and overruled by our Government). Then that's totally on you. If you think it will stop there then more fool you, hasn't the last 2 years  taught you anything?

All these restrictions because 9 people out of a population of 68,000,000 are in hospital " With" the new varient... For me and others this makes no sense, for you and a lot of others it's clearly justified of which is scary as hell.

Edited by big p
  • Like 1