IGNORED

Timm Klose - SIGNING CONFIRMED

Davefevs

7 minutes ago, DT The Optimist said:

Hopefully an interview will appear with him again in near future, when you consider his lack of 'game time' it seems an exceptional debut. 

I can only comment from the luxury of my armchair and Gary Owers..  glad we have no game midweek 

He’s got a full week to get any post-match stiffness out of his legs.  That’s handy.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Jens Hegeler v2.0…but the upgraded version who will put his body on the line.

V.impressive debut.  Kalas is a great RCB3, he played really well today.

Dave, Dave, I wish you hadn’t mentioned Hegeler. What came over you? Hegeler looked fantastic on his debut and then went downhill fast. If Klose goes the same way you are to blame 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, DT The Optimist said:

Hopefully an interview will appear with him again in near future, when you consider his lack of 'game time' it seems an exceptional debut. 

I can only comment from the luxury of my armchair and Gary Owers..  glad we have no game midweek 

Opps… he is now on the YouTube Bristol City channel….speaks very well…compares us with Norwich in early days when they did many things right and few things wrong…not getting carried away exactly what we need now

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, DT The Optimist said:

Opps… he is now on the YouTube Bristol City channel….speaks very well…compares us with Norwich in early days when they did many things right and few things wrong…not getting carried away exactly what we need now

Ta.

Here it is.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DT The Optimist said:

46 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Ta.

Here it is.

Great post match reaction imo.

18 minutes ago, Southport Red said:

I thought that, along with all the other good stuff he did (his ability to be in the right place at the right time was excellent), he also made Kalas look even better. I thought this looked like the Kalas who used to play alongside Webster today. 

Perhaps Kalas has been doing the right things all along and it's been the bloke next to him who....