IGNORED

FBC Podcast - Reading [H] reviewed

headhunter

1 hour ago, Sleepy1968 said:

I just listened on my morning walk. As others have said - a much better listen due to the change in format, however I missed being able to listen and interact live post game. Are you going to use zoom again? I think there is an 'attendee only' mode that can be set so the usual (and not so usual) suspects could listen live. I guess there's less of an impetus to want to listen live to day after.

I don't miss podbean at all as it 'runs' like a bugger on my phone.

Cheers.

@headhunter

@Curr Avon

@NcnsBcfc

did any of you notice that I was using the chat function during the zoom?  None of you replied, but maybe you didn’t see it?

If there an attendee option, be good to see if the chat works too.

9 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

@headhunter

@Curr Avon

@NcnsBcfc

did any of you notice that I was using the chat function during the zoom?  None of you replied, but maybe you didn’t see it?

If there an attendee option, be good to see if the chat works too.

First time on Zoom @Davefevs, as we use MSTeams at work, and was on my mobile, as my work laptop has so many firewalls on it; it wouldn't allow the downloading of new software.

I saw your messages come up, but didn't know how to respond, technology .....?

Edited by NcnsBcfc
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, NcnsBcfc said:

First time on Zoom @Davefevs, as we use MSTeams at work, and was on my mobile, as my work laptop has so many firewalls on it; it wouldn't allow the downloading of new software.

I saw your messages come up, but didn't know how to respond, technology .....?

Zoom is so 2020, hasn’t anyone told @Davefevs it is 2022? 

Teams took over the world in 2021.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GrahamC said:

Zoom is so 2020, hasn’t anyone told @Davefevs it is 2022? 

Teams took over the world in 2021.

It was way better than that podbeam though. The sound quality on that dips in, and out; and you can see each other on zoom. Able to respectfully put up your hand, and wait for Dave P to come to you. Thus we're not talking over one another.

In fairness to @Davefevs, it was @headhunterwho made the leap into 2020 Graham. ?

Thought it was one of the better ones. The introduction of Neil and Dave Fevs returning made it a bit better balanced. As people have said, Ian appeared to be on a tighter leash and was unusually respectful to others on the pod. Seemed as though everyone got a fair shot on the mic as typically Ian seems to be the presenters go to for opinions, often giving Mark the scraps. Sound was miles better. 

For all the David Brent style management references, cringey comments when people aren’t on mute and the continual massage of his own ego, I actually do log on to listen to Ian to listen to the b******* he spouts. It’s a similar feeling I had with Mark Ashton ???

Good on your though @headhunter

Took a bit of stick last week and came back stronger. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1