IGNORED

Poor Old Everton

40 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

If Everton are relegated, they will do what they did the last time they were in 1952 or 1953, before most of you were born or even a twinkle in your Dad and Mums eyes.

Go straight back up again.

Sorry to burst your bubble - they didn’t go straight back up - it took them three seasons to get promoted again ...

47 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Manure, Leicester, Liverpool, Arse still left to play 

RIP Fwank

Not sure why you’ve labelled him ‘Fwank’ - strange. I feel for Frank Lampard, what a fantastic footballer he was (his work ethic during and after training sessions is well documented and is amazing) and what a top bloke he appears to be - listen to his exchange with James O’Brien on the radio way back when he called in on the anniversary of his Mum’s death to take O’Brien to the cleaners when that vile presenter broadcast that Lampard was a bad father - he had O’Brien squirming and backtracking. Frank is obviously a decent guy who is desperate to do well as a manager when he doesn’t need the dosh. He just wants to be still involved and he is trying so hard to get success ... “Fwank”?! ... embarrassing...

Edited by BS4 on Tour...
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Not sure why you’ve labelled him ‘Fwank’ - strange. I feel for Frank Lampard, what a fantastic footballer he was (his work ethic during and after training sessions is well documented and is amazing) and what a top bloke he appears to be - listen to his exchange with James O’Brien on the radio way back when he called in on the anniversary of his Mum’s death to take O’Brien to the cleaners when that vile presenter broadcast that Lampard was a bad father - he had O’Brien squirming and backtracking. Frank is obviously a decent guy who is desperate to do well as a manager when he doesn’t need the dosh. He just wants to be still involved and he is trying so hard to get success ... “Fwank”?! ... embarrassing...

Shit manager though…..Stay off the Malbec 

24 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Car of the Desert (@sadhorse4): "(I'm sorry I just had to)" | nitter tweet  view

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cidered abroad said:

If Everton are relegated, they will do what they did the last time they were in 1952 or 1953, before most of you were born or even a twinkle in your Dad and Mums eyes.

Go straight back up again.

And with 100 million odd in parachute payments I certainly would agree with you, surely something has to be done to stop rewarding failure like this.

3 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

My word I enjoyed that. 

So did I.

I was very tempted to switch to Chelsea, but found this a really enjoyable game.

3 hours ago, paul_fox said:

I don't think he'll last if they lose the next game. Expect big Sam until the end of the season 

Can you imagine?

I really don’t think they would, but, à la Keegan, I would love it if they did.

2 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

As far as I have been led to believe, it was only men who had twinkles in their eyes back in the 1950s; women didn’t really start to enjoy ‘that sort of thing’ until the 1960s.

7 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Probably just because he's a Romford boy and it's a stereotype about how people from that area talk.. it's really not that deep ?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Is the Championship ready for Everton fans?

I'm sure we all remember the 'we shouldn't be losing to <insert club name>' attitude of Villa and Newcastle supporters.

They'll be unbearable.

Would add numbers to the gate when we play them though, as all the local Liverpool fans will want to watch them and gloat.

Actually hope that they don't come down - can imagine the Liverpool fans comments on social media, it would be like them winning the league again. We'd never hear the last of it!!

9 hours ago, pillred said:

And with 100 million odd in parachute payments I certainly would agree with you, surely something has to be done to stop rewarding failure like this.

Everton are in the FFP shit already and that’s with the prem money. I can see them struggling if they went down.

And I see them going down as well. They don’t seem to have the relegation scrap mentality that Burnley and Watford have.

Edited by Show Me The Money!
  • Like 1

Remaining games. Looking at those there are some shockers for them but also some games they could win.

April 9 - Man Utd (h)

April 20 - Leicester (h), live on Sky Sports

April 24 - Liverpool (a), live on Sky Sports

May 1 - Chelsea (h), live on Sky Sports

May 7 - Leicester (a)

May 10 - Watford (a)

May 15 - Brentford (h)

May 19 - Crystal Palace (h)

May 22 - Arsenal (a)

20 minutes ago, Super said:

Remaining games. Looking at those there are some shockers for them but also some games they could win.

April 9 - Man Utd (h)

April 20 - Leicester (h), live on Sky Sports

April 24 - Liverpool (a), live on Sky Sports

May 1 - Chelsea (h), live on Sky Sports

May 7 - Leicester (a)

May 10 - Watford (a)

May 15 - Brentford (h)

May 19 - Crystal Palace (h)

May 22 - Arsenal (a)

Based on their current form, only seeing Watford and Brentford as possible points, and neither will be easy.

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

Is the Championship ready for Everton fans?

I'm sure we all remember the 'we shouldn't be losing to <insert club name>' attitude of Villa and Newcastle supporters.

They'll be unbearable.

They would be on sky every week 

17 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Based on their current form, only seeing Watford and Brentford as possible points, and neither will be easy.

Leicester are a mixed bag though strange how they have to still play them twice.

I think it will be very tight but Everton will stay up.

I've always thought of Everton as a bit of a meh club. They just don't bother me.

The only time I want them to win is to shut up the tedious never been out of the South West Liverpool 'fans' and I can't even remember when that last was!

Do people dislike them more because of Lamps?

22 minutes ago, supercidered said:

I think it will be very tight but Everton will stay up.

I've always thought of Everton as a bit of a meh club. They just don't bother me.

The only time I want them to win is to shut up the tedious never been out of the South West Liverpool 'fans' and I can't even remember when that last was!

Do people dislike them more because of Lamps?

I've got nothing against Everton other than it'll be a great fixture for us like Newcastle/Villa/West Ham in the recent past.

Lampard has never been that likeable but I mainly want him to fail as I seriously think he is a very poor manager (especially tactically) getting jobs on his name.