IGNORED

The Semenyo Thread - Now a Bournemouth Player. Deal Confirmed

An incredibly exciting player, will miss watching him. I guess it was largely down to the injury but, to be honest, he was here six months longer than I thought he would be. Even on his off days whenever he got the ball you believed something could happen.

I really do long for the day that we're in a position that our best young players aren't being sold to clubs like Reading/Bournemouth and Cardiff though. Really hope when Scott goes it is to a much bigger club, much more established in the Premier League.

Hope Nige is able to use a (very) small amount of that nine million to bring in a couple of players over the next few days.

• Like 2
  • Flames 1

• The title was changed to The Semenyo Thread - Now a Bournemouth Player. Deal Confirmed
8 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I just feel a sense of relief that we no longer have to constantly worry about breaching ffp. 

Not just that but a few million in today’s transfer market should enable us to strengthen our squad with a couple of desperately needed ‘oven ready’ players rather than the normal ‘one’s for the future’.

I just hope we buy players that don’t just have power and pace but are experts in their roles and then, importantly, Nige needs to be told not to try converting them into something they aren’t by playing them out of position. I still can’t quite get over the Bell at full-back punt.

Really cant bemoan a player when they get a chance  to move to the PL. Huge thanks to one of the most exciting players we have a had in a long time.

Also to Tinnion and the club for nurturing a rough diamond in to a real gem and who knows where he could go if he nails down the consistency bit.

• Like 3