IGNORED

Cardiff City at home match day thread

1 minute ago, robin for life said:

Quite right too, put in an excellent shift, been unselfish all game, and the chance he gets to put his name on sheet, is an awful ball. Then he gets subbed with 90 seconds to go, rather than giving him the full 90 he deserved. 

Better that than coming on in 90 minutes which isn’t far from what’s happened for last couple of years for NK

• Like 2

BBC text in Spain.

Well done City! Two home wins without conceding. Zak Vyner must have been worst player on the pitch although I haven't yet seen any confirmation of that.

Seriously, the text kept highlighting the electrics performance by Tommy Conway. Will Antoine be able to reclaim his place.

UP THE CITY

Edited by cidered abroad
  • Robin 1

Brilliant! Solid performance all around. Our frontline has loads of pace and movement - great to see Conway to score again. To think Semenyo is still to return...very exciting! Cardiff were lacking in the final third but thought we were comfortable.

I actually live just outside Cardiff (I know), but this result has put a big smile on my face and I'll take that with me into work tomorrow haha.

COYR!

• Like 1
  • Robin 2

Another fine performance. What’s this, City, getting all good at game management now are we - at least keep it interesting. ?

Was extremely concerned after the first two games and of course it’s still early doors but we look like a team confident in its ability at last.

O’Dowda showing us what we’re missing…

In LOO of a derby with the Gash, there’s no better feeling than to SINK that grubby mob; they simply couldn’t cope with our CISTERN. 

Oh, and happy BIDET to Nige…