IGNORED

Blackpool away match thread

One of the most embarrassing goals I've seem a team concede, could see it coming with the being clever but arrogance, first couple were fine , then it got silly, then stupid , then they score , honestly joke of a goal ....the brought it on themselves. Talk about trying to see the game out in a clocking headlesss chicken way. Joke joke joke ....just as i a beginning to think turning a corner , we concede that type of goal . How do you go from couple of one touches on half way line , giving a player space , to couple of arrogant passes leading to press and head's gone moment.

Wow, really thought after the last few years i was immune to injury time goal anger , That one takes the piss

#edit

Dont write here when that pissed off , cool down first 

Edited by The turtle
2 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Game over

We are so bloody good on the ball

But same old mistakes

Should been coming back with 3 points

We just stopped playing and pressing when it went 2-3, surely against Blackpool especially the best form of defence would have been to continue attacking and maybe get a 4th.

Edited by old_eastender
Just now, Red Exile said:

Completely given 2 points away by failing to retain possession at key moments. Happens time after time. We can play some lovely stuff. Pearson really needs to sort this nonsense out. 

I'm baffled as to how to fix it. It doesn't seem to matter who the personnel are it's still groundhog day.

• Like 1
Just now, Andy082005 said:

Where as I get Vyner always has a mistake in him, let’s not let Andy King off here. The bloke is a waste of time 

overall a good point, one we would have taken earlier. Need to cut these errors out though 

Not sure you can blame Vyner, shit pass to him. Outside of the boot what the ****?

• Like 4