IGNORED

Things to do this afternoon

Redar me

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Completed pack 2 of Joe’s Lego Millennium Falcon (not the £750 one I hasten to add)…with Joe.  Basically I handed him the pieces.  There was a time when I got to do most of it, alas no more.

image.jpeg

You and Joe might enjoy watching Lego Masters on the telly.

It's easy watching, the Australian version being my favourite.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

I'm going back to bed for a Barclays Bank.

8 hours ago, Robbored said:

It’s our Finals weekend at my bowls club so I’ll be heading off there. I’m not in any unfortunately, got knocked out in three semi finals……………..:disapointed2se:

So Mike is going for a Barclays Bank but Robbo can't do that, as he can only get as far as a semi.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, BigTone said:

Our gardening goddess came to help me trim an overgrown bush !!!  Champers time now though.

To be honest, I’m a bit disappointed with you actually, Tone.

If that had been our friend @Rudolf Hucker, he would have been recounting how he had spent the afternoon trimming the overgrown bush of his gardening goddess - and probably more!

L’amour est mort.

• Haha 2

Spent most of the day at the bowls club and got invited to visit AG and watch the Bears v Bath, my die hard rugby fan buddy had a spare ticket.

Very tight game with Bristol Boy Ellis Genge scoring the first and last try! What a homecoming. Bears scoring 5 tries and winning by just two points.

I really enjoyed the match. 

Edited by Robbored

6 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Spent most of the day at the bowls club and got invited to visit AG and watch the Bears v Bath, my die hard rugby fan buddy had a spare ticket.

Very tight game with Bristol Boy Ellis Genge scoring the first and last try! What a homecoming. Bears scoring 5 tries and winning by just two points.

I really enjoyed the match. 

Was the PA better for the rugby?

3 minutes ago, Slippin cider said:

Went to B&Q with er indoors ….looked at some plants ….:facepalm:

Be careful in there.

I was looking at some wood based outdoors patio solutions and some bloke asked me if I wanted 'decking'.

Thankfully, I was quick to react and put him out of the frame with a swift left, but the less able might struggle against the orange and black army.

• Haha 8