IGNORED

Erling Haaland, are we in the early days of the greatest goalscorer ever?

BCFCGav

3 minutes ago, Gazred said:

As a simple lover of football, it's great to watch. He's delivering exactly as expected.

I love that he seems to score lots of goals, by doing not very much. Those where he's just in the right position for a tap in.
No just a scorer of great goals, a great goal scorer.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

I love that he seems to score lots of goals, by doing not very much. Those where he's just in the right position for a tap in.

Exactly that. He's a goal magnet!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

I remember seeing an interview with Lineker where he said how annoying it was people saying "oh he just happened to be in the right place". He said "I worked hard to be in the right place for the ball, but people never noticed the times I was there but the ball wasn't".

Edited by Port Said Red
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Port Said Red said:

I remember seeing an interview with Lineker where he said how annoying it was people saying "oh he just happened to be in the right place". He said "I worked hard to be in the right place for the ball, but never noticed the times I was there but the ball wasn't".

This is where you have to mention the Arnold Palmer (?) quote ...

"The harder I practice, the luckier I get "

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

This is where you have to mention the Arnold Palmer (?) quote ...

"The harder I practice, the luckier I get "

And the other thing to bear in mind, if what Haaling is doing is so obvious and easy, how come no one else is scoring as many as him? I may have got this wrong but I thought I read that he had 8 shots against Leipzig earlier this week and all 8 were on target, 5 of them being goals. That is some stat and if correct evidence that he is quite exceptional.

14 minutes ago, Garland-sweden said:

A United player ended his fathers career, one of the worst things Ive seen on a pitch. Haaland junior can not play for Man U. The dessert should be eaten cold as the sicilians says.

To avenge the injury to his father by Man Utd, Haaland spends 20 odd years preparing to become the greatest goal scorer of all time and signs for their bitter rivals Man City to get revenge!  Maybe watched too many Rocky films ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, One Team said:

Our 0 - 3 loss is looking remarkably decent at the moment. Haaland could be the GOAT the way he’s going.

He reminds of Usain Bolt in some ways, they are both freaks of nature, the speed over a short distance shouldn't be possible for men of their size. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Garland-sweden said:

Look at the video, with purpose Keane did it. If it was on Haalands right or left leg, its a red anyway. Haalands carere over, his last game.

Complete myth, Haaland played for his country a few days after Keane fouled him and played for Man City the following weekend.