IGNORED

Millwall at home match thread

1 minute ago, Spike said:

The thing is Bentley doesn't command his box, our defense isn't used to a keeper who comes to claim for the ball so ebbed though he's screaming for it they haven't listened because they're not used to a leader between the sticks. O'Leary doesn't do anything wrong, he would have had the ball had his players listened to him. 

This is one of the issues with this club, they're too set in their ways and the ways are wrong. Any keeper who is good will call and come to collect the ball, Bentley sits on his line far too much. If he could command his area and catch the ball he'd be a premier league goalkeeper. 

Exactly what a supporter of his former club told me the day we signed him.

Why are our scouts so poor?

5 minutes ago, Street red said:

Bajic needs his chance now sorry but these other useless clowns are not good enough.Either that or it comes down to keeper coach not getting the best out of them.

Having seen the YouTube videos I think Neville southall would pass his training tactics and he’s in his 60s and about 45 stone 

Edited by joe jordans teeth

Frustrating. Fundamentally a very poor team performance today against a team who played simple and effective football. We had one shot on target (which I guess was the own goal) and no corners. We were second best all afternoon except the opening ten minutes when AS had our best chance of the game.