IGNORED

Millwall at home match thread

It’s been shit ******* football all year sprinkled with a 2/3 game winning run. You can’t mistake it for potential or signs of something changing. It’s simply a really bad team, managed by a really bad manager having a few good games. He needs to go, nothing will change and if you can’t see that by now god help you. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
1 minute ago, YorkshireSection said:

Not to mention breaking up a brilliant strike force to fit in Semenyo!

Exactly this, I think it’s all the speculation has gone to Semenyo’s head. I get the feeling he thinks all he’s got to do is turn up, he got absolutely schooled today by 2 centre halves that were quite happy to play the physical game, the only shots he gets he tries to take the net off rather than hit the target. He’s doing his best not to get sold in the summer at this rate.

Wells and Conway are a much better pair, and surely would have been the better  option against 2 fairly immobile defenders.

• Like 6

I know I get slaughtered for it but I genuinely cannot remember a manager who has got away with as much as this one. 

2 years almost - and our defending is just as bad now as it was when he arrived. Embarrassing 

The bloke talks a great game, and everyone laps it up, “he’s such an intelligent coach blah blah “ - but the reality is very little has improved in his time here.

Get a coach in who can actually improve us please 

• Like 3

Having Weimann as that third forward is killing us with him not being on it, our midfield gets absolutely walked through week after week.

I'd drop him and add another midfielder in there, someone like King, James or Kadji will give us that extra man.

Nice to see Kalas back, Pring played well off the bench, deserves a chance ahead of JD. 

Fair play to Millwall, ground out the win they deserved. No fancy stuff, just work hard and fight for every ball.

Goalkeeping situation is another issue that flares up every season now, not good.

Need Naismith and James back ASAP.

• Flames 1
Just now, Andy082005 said:

I know I get slaughtered for it but I genuinely cannot remember a manager who has got away with as much as this one. 

2 years almost - and our defending is just as bad now as it was when he arrived. Embarrassing 

The bloke talks a great game, and everyone laps it up, “he’s such an intelligent coach blah blah “ - but the reality is very little has improved in his time here.

So you can start slagging that one off as soon as he loses a few games too? Because that's what happens isn't it?

• Like 3
Just now, Andy082005 said:

To be fair the missus heard his post match from Wednesday and thought he was a miserable ****** and we won.

4 minutes ago, Selred said:

Pathetic performance. So one dimensional, passing all over the place, zero quality. Not sure where to go from here. 

Personally, I’d go back to four at the back. Bajic; Tanner, Klose, Atkinson, Naismith; Sykes, Williams, Scott, Pring; Wells, Conway. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

…..without spending any money.