IGNORED

Millwall at home match thread

1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

I know I get slaughtered for it but I genuinely cannot remember a manager who has got away with as much as this one. 

2 years almost - and our defending is just as bad now as it was when he arrived. Embarrassing 

The bloke talks a great game, and everyone laps it up, “he’s such an intelligent coach blah blah “ - but the reality is very little has improved in his time here.

Get a coach in who can actually improve us please 

Genuinely  not seen anything since he’s been here to have confidence he’s the right guy. It’s been terrible from day one. He got a free run at the end of that first season as we were in free fall but 2022 has been diabolical. It can’t go on any longer, not getting fooled anymore by a few good games. We’ll go best WBA now and people will forget until the next inevitable shit show. We need someone fresh in who can change the style of play, we’ve got plan A and that’s it. 

• Like 2
Just now, Negan said:

Genuinely  not seen anything since he’s been here to have confidence he’s the right guy. It’s been terrible from day one. He got a free run at the end of that first season as we were in free fall but 2022 has been diabolical. It can’t go on any longer, not getting fooled anymore by a few good games. We’ll go best WBA now and people will forget until the next inevitable shit show. We need someone fresh in who can change the style of play, we’ve got plan A and that’s it. 

We will not be beating West Brom - not now Bruce has left

Seems we have really lost our way since the back to back defeats against Norwich and Burnley.

The worry for me that yes whilst it was great when we were scoring for fun earlier in the season, the defensive frailties have been there right from the first game and have been just a theme really ever since Pearson has come in.

I like Pearson and what him to succeed as City manager but after almost 2 years in the job he has continually failed to improve our defensive capability’s. 

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

Dominated by a team that plays for set pieces playing against a team that is frankly shit at defending set plays. 

Very organised, knew what they there doing, make sure they got the ball into areas we don’t like and see what happens.

‘Very organised’

That’s the key words here. Something Pearson is unable to do and failed to do for almost 2 years now 

• Like 1