IGNORED

Pearson

daored

On 23/10/2022 at 22:55, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

We could still yet go up or down. 17 games into a season and you know where we'll be in about another 25 games? As for always being in games- sorry but that is total bollax. 

There is quite a lot of this type of talk on here. If you don't like the way it is- go and support someone else. 

That's not how football works- but you cant even support OTIB so perhaps you dont go to any matches either which are considerably more expensive than £5?

I was struck by @RedM who after returning from the match at Reading described it as ( paraphrased) worse than awful and subsequently got grief because she dared say so and expressed her view first hand and as someone who goes to most away matches.

Those who don't completely buy into The NP can't do wrong or is just the unlucky inheritor of a shit show since Feb 2021 are entitled to a contrary view and don't have to "go support someone else". Perhaps you should equally go post somewhere else if you cant handle a different view to your own ( so long as it's free)?

Free? £5? I'm confused. I am a long time season ticket holder aged 51 and have been going since 1977, along with the rest of my family and we attend week in, week out. As mentioned, I currently see us as a 12th to 14th League table side and accept that. I just get frustrated when we lose and the 'Pearson Out Brigade' start screaming for a change of manager. I expect that to happen a lot this season as we will lose more than we win or draw this season. It's just where I see us. 

In hindsight, my 'go and support someone else quote' was pretty harsh. Maybe I should have just asked those calling for a change of manager, 'to support the current manager' and accept that we are a mid to lower championship side at present. 

Edited by Tomo
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 1