IGNORED

Ronaldo

Super

Absolutely.

I can't stand Man United, but they are undeniably one of the biggest clubs in the world.

How any individual can think himself more important than that, just beggars belief.

This is a player that used his wealth to set up a 'museum' of himself.

I shall use asterisks now, to avoid overloading the swear filter.

The bloke is an arrogant, self-important, absolute ****ing detestable, **** of the highest ****ing order.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Simon bristol said:

Ordinarily id agree, but in this case, each game hes on the bench is humiliating, he is and has been a sensational footballer, and not getting a game if rashford is fit is embarrassing!

Well he's hardly going to start if he refuses to come on as sub. Poor professional.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

Ordinarily id agree, but in this case, each game hes on the bench is humiliating, he is and has been a sensational footballer, and not getting a game if rashford is fit is embarrassing!

I don't get a game when Rashford is fit either, and I'm okay with that. Ronnie should just chill.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Super said:

Well he's hardly going to start if he refuses to come on as sub. Poor professional.

Has he refused to come on as a sub? Totally disrespectful actions from him though. It’s a shame if he tarnishes his reputation with the United fans over the next few months. Should of been dealt with in the summer. He should of been let go & this would not all be still happening. Unfortunately  for Ten Hag, this is overshadowing the best United performance I’ve seen for quite some time. COYR

5 minutes ago, Simon79 said:

Has he refused to come on as a sub? Totally disrespectful actions from him though. It’s a shame if he tarnishes his reputation with the United fans over the next few months. Should of been dealt with in the summer. He should of been let go & this would not all be still happening. Unfortunately  for Ten Hag, this is overshadowing the best United performance I’ve seen for quite some time. COYR

That's what was said on SSN. I don't think he'd be dropped from squad if he just walked down tunnel before the game had finished.

Edited by Super

3 minutes ago, Super said:

That's what was said on SSN. I don't think he'd be dropped from squad if he just walked down tunnel before the game had finished.

Have just seen that myself. Oddly written story, the headline is as you say it. Then in the story it says how Ronaldo was frustrated because of Ten Hags decision not to put him on! Not like the media to put a headline grabbing statement before a fact! COYR 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Simon79 said:

Have just seen that myself. Oddly written story, the headline is as you say it. Then in the story it says how Ronaldo was frustrated because of Ten Hags decision not to put him on! Not like the media to put a headline grabbing statement before a fact! COYR 

I think it was very late in the game when he wanted to put him on which is why he got the hump!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Simon bristol said:

Dear oh dear - cringe

Completely unprofessional , rude , and behaviour of a spoilt child 

His arrogance and ego are embarrassing 

Sensational ........bell end

Edited by Sheltons Army
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Superjack said:

Absolutely.

I can't stand Man United, but they are undeniably one of the biggest clubs in the world.

How any individual can think himself more important than that, just beggars belief.

This is a player that used his wealth to set up a 'museum' of himself.

I shall use asterisks now, to avoid overloading the swear filter.

The bloke is an arrogant, self-important, absolute ****ing detestable, **** of the highest ****ing order.

Are you saying that if you were in his position you wouldn't set up a museum of yourself?

A hugely talented player in his day but a huge ego throughout his career to match!

Top players, a lot of them will have a major ego but there is something about Ronaldo. Always thought him and Real Madrid what with their arrogant fans, their arrogant owner and general club culture were a great fit!

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Like 1

No single player is bigger than the club they play for. No matter how big the ego is.

Agree with the comment made previously about the disciplinary - it will show the rest that they can't actually just do what they want. 

The fine will be irrelevant, he doesn't need the money, but it will show who is in charge, and I think that that has been a problem in the last few years there, especially with the likes of Pogba around.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, CheddarReds said:

United are better without him in that starting 11 anyway

They are and that strengthens Ten Hag's argument for not using him. I didn't see any of last night's game but apparently it was one of their best performances for quite some time, in addition to beating Liverpool and Arsenal without him starting.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Red Army 87 said:

So true, just ask Fernandes! Suspect they will win at Chelsea at the weekend without him there 

I watched the game v spurs and thought they looked very good so if the play like that v Chelsea then it wouldn’t surprise me if they won

• Like 1

Another person who is a legend in his own mind yet unable to realise that he is yesterday's star that isn't shining like it used to.

Move on to the next part of his life.

He is obscenely rich. He has done and probably will continue to do tremendous work to assist the poor children of Portugal so he will not be without a purpose for the rest of his life.