IGNORED

Devon derby

ralphindevon

3 minutes ago, Bris Red said:

I’ve always found their hatred for us quite amusing more than anything. Our main rivals are the sags and Cardiff always have been and always will be, Plymouth are a complete irrelevance to me and 90% of our fans and i actually wouldn’t mind seeing them back in the a Championship to be fair.

I don't mind them they travel in good numbers considering where they are based. Would like to see them and Exeter in the championship.

• Like 1

I`ve always got on fine with them down here. At least they`re proper fans who follow their local team rather than a side they only watch on TV. You see far more Argyle shirts in Plymouth than Manure or Liverpool ones (the same in Exeter TBF). It seems to be a family thing - your grandad supported Argyle, as did your dad so it`s a given you do too. You have to admire their away support too - it`s nothing surprising when you see they`ve taken 1000 to Accrington on a Tuesday night in February - a bit like Norwich in many ways.

• Like 1

Good on the Plymouth fans shouting sky tv is ******* shit ?

Anyway on the Devon sides, prefer Torquay out of the 3, but sadly they're a mess nowadays. Prefer Exeter to Plymouth but would love to see either club with us in the Championship. Plymouth have a lot of potential, bit like us really

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 2015 said:

Good on the Plymouth fans shouting sky tv is ******* shit ?

Anyway on the Devon sides, prefer Torquay out of the 3, but sadly they're a mess nowadays. Prefer Exeter to Plymouth but would love to see either club with us in the Championship. Plymouth have a lot of potential, bit like us really

Yeah I much prefer Torquay out of the three but as you say, a bit of a mess atm.

Hopefully they can enjoy their day in the limelight on Sunday v Derby FA cup live in ITV

• Like 2

Good game in awful conditions. Some decent skills from both sides.

Know numerous supporters from both sides and all are more than decent…..but another vote for Exeter here. Superbly run and another ‘small’ local Club above the Sags.

That said Plymouth always travel in decent numbers, with huge distances covered to all parts of the Country, so the fans deserve some success. They’ve stuck by their team as well.

Never had problems with either set of supporters tbh, although past away days in Plymouth have had the occasional edgy moments. Nothing of any note though excepting the Cherry Tree incident. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

Good memory, I can remember the free kicks, I was in the Atyeo but had forgotten it was against Plymouth.

I do remember a very good Boxing Day game v Plymouth

Think I was in the Atyeo that night too. 

I seem to remember a 0-0 Boxing Game, with a rare sell out crowd, that the one your thinking of?