IGNORED

Watford at home match thread

Have never been a Pearson out person though I must admit things are getting to the point of desperation, however I really wonder with this bunch of players unless we make the right appointment I feel the wheels could well and truly come off . 
still want Nige to be in the seat but if not who is there ? 

Schumacher - Plymouth ?

robins - Coventry 

dare I say it Warnock ( every team bar us ) 

1 minute ago, redkev said:

Have never been a Pearson out person though I must admit things are getting to the point of desperation, however I really wonder with this bunch of players unless we make the right appointment I feel the wheels could well and truly come off . 
still want Nige to be in the seat but if not who is there ? 

Schumacher - Plymouth ?

robins - Coventry 

dare I say it Warnock ( every team bar us ) 

I think it’s a 5-3-2 formation with Weimann at RWB

3 hours ago, Tafkarmlf said:

Be happy with a committed performance today. 

Realistically hoping for a draw. 

Win would be sensational. Anything like has been seen last few weeks, gawd only knows. 

Hope is a bastard isnt it?? 

Thought they played pretty well against Sheffield Utd and Swansea should have got a lot more out of those games. Also beat WBA  the performances haven't been that bad over recent games there are those who prefer to highlight the negatives though.Might get a win today or at least a good performance.

3 hours ago, Tafkarmlf said:

Be happy with a committed performance today. 

Realistically hoping for a draw. 

Win would be sensational. Anything like has been seen last few weeks, gawd only knows. 

Hope is a bastard isnt it?? 

Thought they played pretty well against Sheffield Utd and Swansea should have got a lot more out of those games. Also beat WBA  the performances haven't been that bad over recent games there are those who prefer to highlight the negatives though.Might get a win today or at least a good performance.

• Like 2

Putting the Lincoln result to one side, difficult I know, last three games I thought we have been competitive. Decent against Swansea, deserved more against Sheff Utd, maybe deserved to lose at Boro but fought for the point.

This line up just shows how shallow the squad depth is when we are a couple of players down.

Edited by cityexile
  • Like 2

Good afternoon all!   Really hoping for a win today, so we won't be in the bottom three until after the World Cup. Unfortunately, I'm not convinced this will happen and the most we can hope for is a draw.  So prove me wrong boy's COYR's.

5 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Brentford winning at Man City with two minutes left so miracles can happen!

Brentford win1

Just now, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Good afternoon all!   Really hoping for a win today, so we won't be in the bottom three until after the World Cup. Unfortunately, I'm not convinced this will happen and the most we can hope for is a draw.  So prove me wrong boy's COYR's.

Brentford win 98th minute winner.

2 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Putting the Lincoln result to one side, difficult I know, last three games I thought we have been competitive. Decent against Swansea, deserved more against Sheff Utd, maybe deserved to lose at Boro but fought for the point.

This line up just shoes how shallow the squad depth is when we are a couple of players down.

I always look towards the bench for that & I think there are a lot of clubs in the Championship that would like that bench! COYR 

49 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

I agree. If I told my employers I might leave in a years time I wouldn’t expect them to put me on photocopying!

No way they’d promote you Dafe ???

15 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Guess we will see. King v Keinan Davis.  Looking forward to it 

I think that is my worry with him and Vyner. Pring could hold him up though.

A lot of this is stopping the passing lane into his feet. The extra midfielders should help if they do that. 

• Haha 1

Every player can make a difference by concentrating, being professional and by being brave. This game shouldn't, in isolation, be about the manager- it's about giving everything for the shirt - at home- in front of a big crowd with a very important 3 points at stake. The team is due a performance that yields at least a point.

• Like 3