IGNORED

Watford at home match thread

9 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I thought long and hard about players who have represented both clubs and got all those mentioned.

I then looked at the link to check, and was astonished to find that, apart from a player from many years ago, I had omitted a current player, i.e. still playing - for City or Watford, to avoid spoiling it for others who might be trying to solve the question - and, frankly, I never knew he had played for both clubs. 

Weimann - loan from Villa

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, MelksRed said:

Head says loss....heart says win.

On a nice sunny day like today I tend to ignore reality and feel confident. Ignoring the weather there is some reason to support my confidence. Although there have been a couple of awful performances lately, overall, the play has been good. It’s just been decent chances not taken and individual mistakes to give away silly goals. Today will be the day when it all clicks into place and City win with, perhaps, a penalty near the end to make it 3-0

17 hours ago, pongo88 said:

Just a moment, it’s no good throwing in a bit of info that you’re travelling over 100 miles to get your hair done without providing any details. Is this going to be a bouffant Swiss Toney style or a polished billiard ball style? The least you can do is provide before and after pics 

I’ve just stepped out of the salon…Beauty Looking GIF

• Haha 5
3 hours ago, MelksRed said:

Head says loss....heart says win.

Not attending today as its Mrs Melksred's Birthday.....likely be the performance of rhe season as a consequence. 

Best of luck Gents....COYRs!!!

Mrs Melksred will surely appreciate your enhanced performance. 

Edited by REDOXO
  • Haha 6

I have this superstition, When I listen or watch online with any City type top on, we loose

Last week, the misses bought my a new City top, I had it on Saturday for the draw.

Tuesday she said 'You not wearing your City top?'

Its on today as I can only listen in Brighton..