IGNORED

A day in the life of...

spudski

1 minute ago, Pezo said:

Who has that Plymouth crest in the changing room? Zak was sat next to it and he was there on loan but not sure it was his.

Seems a bit strange.

Yeah it was odd, I presume it was Zak’s as one of them told him to get rid of it. I know he played on loan there for a few games but it’s not like it’s his home town.

It’ll have to come down next season if we’re in the same division………. Plymouth going up just to be clear.

22 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

Yeah it was odd, I presume it was Zak’s as one of them told him to get rid of it. I know he played on loan there for a few games but it’s not like it’s his home town.

It’ll have to come down next season if we’re in the same division………. Plymouth going up just to be clear.

He made a hand gesture to suggest it wasn't his but *shrug* still a bit odd.

3 hours ago, View from the Dolman said:

Can't have been Friday just gone - Antoine was tied up elsewhere! 

My guess is mid October

They talked about Rob coming out of his shell after scoring the 2 goals (12th Oct) and joking to Kalas "back soon" - he returned on the 15th Oct so timing would fit for it to be Friday 14th.

If it was more recent I'm not sure Kalas would be kitted up - and it would have to be pre 12th November for Semenyo to be there

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ScottishRed said:

Watched both.

Come across as grounded, focused lads.

I did laugh when they opened the fridge and there was a pack of Stella, a can of Thatchers and some wine......

It’s for my dad ( and mum), when he comes over??

That old chestnut, eh?

I much preferred this video to the first one, but good to get an insight into both players.  Also shows the less glam side of being a pro, Andi (Daddy)Weimann coming round for pasta…Andi being in Bristol without his family.

They haven’t gone to expense that HNM has, who has his own chef.  If I was Joe Williams, I’d be blagging my meals up there!!!

52 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

Going in the cryo chamber at 3am on return from Norwich doesn't sound like fun to me.

They’re all used to it Geoff. No big deal for these guys. Max time in the chamber is 3 mins and the cold activates the body defences, one of which is to raise the blood oxygen levels which we all know aid recovery and injury.

Edited by Robbored

On 06/12/2022 at 09:11, MarcusX said:

My guess is mid October

They talked about Rob coming out of his shell after scoring the 2 goals (12th Oct) and joking to Kalas "back soon" - he returned on the 15th Oct so timing would fit for it to be Friday 14th.

If it was more recent I'm not sure Kalas would be kitted up - and it would have to be pre 12th November for Semenyo to be there

Day before Millwall then, day of Kalas’ brief return

Edited by Charlie BCFC

8 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Was racking my brains to figure out where it is. The flats by broken dock area?

Probably best not to speculate too much on here after so many footballers properties get attacked whilst the occupants are obviously absent and away playing. (If I were Alex that medal would not be easily accessible).

18 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

Probably best not to speculate too much on here after so many footballers properties get attacked whilst the occupants are obviously absent and away playing. (If I were Alex that medal would not be easily accessible).

Very fair point!! My bad

Looks like somewhere in central Glasgow to me actually.  Hell of a commute for the boys 

• Haha 2