IGNORED

Lost item coach 1

MrBibs

If the person who left something on the upper desk of coach 1 yesterday reads the forum, I’ll drop the item at the ground on Saturday pre Stoke. I got caught at the top of the stairs and by the time I got down the probable owner was gone.

For the record, coach 1 was quite a normal and pleasant experience although I assume it’s not normally a double decker. 

55 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

image.png.abaab4de2395e955716790613800dbe7.png

ohhh my favourite 

Lightweight. Shandy Bass was the one to order before you hit puberty. "Made with real beer" and a thrilling 1% compared to the wimpy 0.5% of Top Deck. If you were really unlucky, your mum packed you Top Deck Lemon & Lime Shandy. The horror, the horror....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrBibs said:

If the person who left something on the upper desk of coach 1 yesterday reads the forum, I’ll drop the item at the ground on Saturday pre Stoke. I got caught at the top of the stairs and by the time I got down the probable owner was gone.

For the record, coach 1 was quite a normal and pleasant experience although I assume it’s not normally a double decker. 

If it was anything with some sort of monetary value then I think its mine.

• Haha 1

Is this really a cunning plan? Mystery person deliberately drops an item in front of an unsuspecting person with the aim of engineering a later rendezvous, with said unsuspecting person. It sounds like the intro to a John Le Carré story to me. We all know what happens to unsuspecting persons in these stories. So @MrBibs - beware! 

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Is this really a cunning plan? Mystery person deliberately drops an item in front of an unsuspecting person with the aim of engineering a later rendezvous, with said unsuspecting person. It sounds like the intro to a John Le Carré story to me. We all know what happens to unsuspecting persons in these stories. So @MrBibs - beware! 

As long as he uses the right code words he should be OK.

`The watermelons are ripening in Acapulco` normally works in my experience.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, pongo88 said:

‘Non-Smiley’s People’ 

Edited by Basil Fawlty
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3