IGNORED

WBA at home match thread

14 hours ago, Sir Geoff said:

Not a chance King starts at CB tomorrow.

Really, Really hope you are right.

Don't doubt Andy King is a good bloke, model pro, etc but he is not a centre back and Pearson should not be so stubborn as to play him there to try and prove a point, when Rob Atkinson is fully fit to play. If Pearson does, again, then serious questions need to be asked as to whether he should continue.

Edited by old_eastender
33 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Really, Really hope you are right.

Don't doubt Andy King is a good bloke, model pro, etc but he is not a centre back and Pearson should not be so stubborn as to play him there to try and prove a point, when Rob Atkinson is fully fit to play. If Pearson does, again, then serious questions need to be asked as to whether he should continue.

I am asking a serious question?

4 minutes ago, Tafkarmlf said:

Brave, I'll give him that.

Gawd Only knows what will happen 

I'll take a guess, we will lose, and the calls for NP to be moved on will grow lounder. NP does himself no favours, his 'freeze people out' to teach them a lesson management style went out in the 1980s for a reason - it generally does not provide the desired results.

Edited by old_eastender
5 minutes ago, spudski said:

That could be...

Vyner Naismith Pring 

James King 

Wiemann Scott Williams 

Conway Wells 

As in 352

Not a chance, that's deffo Pring and Weimann wing backs, Vyner, Naismith and King CBs, Williams and James midfield, Scott behind Wells and Conway. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, old_eastender said:

I'll take a guess, we will lose, and the calls for NP to be moved on will grow lounder. NP does himself no favours, his 'freeze people out' to reach them a lesson management style went out in the 1980s for a reason - it generally does not provide the desired results.

I thought you'd be delighted he's dropped Martin.

Suppose it gives you a chance to find another target though.

Good Afternoon all, hope you all had a good Christmas.  With the fact that King is playing CB again today and WBA's form lately, even though they lost in the last game, I can't see us getting anymore than a point today.  There is always a chance that the team may put in a good performance and win and I really hope this is the case and they prove me wrong. So come on boy's and get the three points, we certainly need them. COYR's

• Like 1

All in then.

After Kings mistakes last time, playing him CH against a side which until last week had won five on the bounce would be brave at the best of times. Nige is clearly doubling down on having not been wrong and is trying it again - and if it has the same results, it could get very unpleasant on here.

Feels like a watershed moment this one. If it goes wrong, several waiverers over Nige could go over to the out side.