IGNORED

Swansea City at home in the FA Cup match thread

2 minutes ago, Coin-op said:

Am I the only one who hates us playing 3 at the back? We never seem to have much impact in the midfield. 

I think we should try a back four for home games so we've got more numbers in midfield. I remember in our first season at this level the first thing LJ did when appointed was to change to a back four and we easily climbed away from the relegation positions

• Like 1
1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

Lazy typical fan shite . You can’t blame the manager because players can’t pass the ball 5 yards . Even Alex Scott is giving the ball away constantly . I would love to be in that changing room at half time . Gutless bastards the lot of them 

Agreed, this half has all been about the players for me. 

Just now, steviestevieneville said:

Lazy typical fan shite . You can’t blame the manager because players can’t pass the ball 5 yards . Even Alex Scott is giving the ball away constantly . I would love to be in that changing room at half time . Gutless bastards the lot of them 

Of course you can

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So when does some the blame lay with the manager then?

• Like 3

Yep........he has only had 2 years........better give him another 2............because it's not Nigel's fault!!  ???

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

The finish to last season was promising as was this season after 10 games. Its obvious we are short of players. I think this restricts our style somewhat. 

That’s called having a bit of form not improvement. Ain’t no good having a few good games then going straight back to boring, hopeless football. Holden got the boot for doing a better job than this. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

You can when it’s been going on now for 20 months ?

It’s always the same boring old tit for tat debate on every match thread.. it’s the managers fault we’re shite, he selects the team…. No it’s not it’s the players, they are the ones on the pitch.

It’s been proven time and time again that it doesn’t matter who our manager is, or who’s out there on the field…. We have an entire mentality that controls the club from top to bottom - we are losers. 

Edited by Wanderingred
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1