IGNORED

Swansea City at home in the FA Cup match thread

3 minutes ago, Vidal said:

In which case he then plays advantage, he didn’t put his arms out. He hasn’t stuck to the rule book.

You're not going to change your mind on this but the yellow incident was about a second after Scott's foul. There was so little time between them that not waving for an advantage is irrelevant.

Edited by Ron W
Just now, Selred said:

Scott fouled them first. Then was fouled. Therefore free kick to Swansea, and a card to the Swans player who fouled Scott after.

That’s not the rules is it. proved my point. 1 you must sign for advantage 2 you do not stop play for a yellow card. Poor refereeing. 

2 minutes ago, Super said:

Come on sykes that was poor.

I kind of feel sorry for him, he was a midfielder when he joined us, not known for his crossing and he's basically been put as a right wing back. He doesn't do bad out there considering but he crosses like a central midfielder. Makes me wonder why he doesn't get a chance in the middle because he works hard and his passing is decent when it's not a cross. 

2 minutes ago, Vidal said:

That’s not the rules is it. proved my point. 1 you must sign for advantage 2 you do not stop play for a yellow card. Poor refereeing. 

He stopped play for the foul, then booked the player. You’re nitpicking here, just because he didn’t wave advantage doesn’t mean he didn’t get the decision right in the end. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Selred said:

He stopped play for the foul, then booked the player. You’re nitpicking here, just because he didn’t wave advantage doesn’t mean he didn’t get the decision right in the end. 

You haven’t seen the video have you, he stopped the play for the Swansea player taking Scott down, not for the foul….clear as day.

• Like 1