IGNORED

Swansea City at home in the FA Cup match thread

1 minute ago, old_eastender said:

FT 1-1, we were so much better when Williams and Sykes came on. Semenyo scores, but his overall game was pants. 

Vyner & Pring good throughout. 

Agreed, although also going to a back four meant we could start to at least play through midfield.

• Like 1

Probably a fair result considering our first half performance. They looked so much better on the ball but did not really look like scoring a 2nd. Second half was mostly all us and truth be told we should have killed the game off. Seems to be commonplace lately certainly with the Millwall game. 

Great to see Semenyo pick up some momentum. 

16 minutes ago, Midred said:

There's a march next week if you're interested! 

I read about it but the reasons behind the march are not clear: a collective complaint to EFL/Refs Association should be the main point though.

Anyway, with hundreds of supporters living in Bristol, I don't think that an Italian supporter flying to Bristol would be required. ? If we talk about social medias, I'm ready to give a strong contribution, if something is organized...

Replay + injuries, eh?!? Not the best scenario.

Edited by Dan Robin

Exactly what we need........an FA Cup Replay?   Should just go to pens........what a novelty that would be!!  Ha!   So we will draw Arsenal at home, but of course lose the replay.................pointless!     Who'd have thought it?.................I have turned into a massive pessimist

Just now, maxjak said:

Exactly what we need........an FA Cup Replay?   Should just go to pens........what a novelty that would be!!  Ha!   So we will draw Arsenal at home, but of course lose the replay.................pointless!     Who'd have thought it?.................I have turned into a massive pessimist

Looks like that would be the only way we would get any pens!

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

The only individuals that will be able to influence the board would be those with a min £250m investment, so unless any of the marchers have got access to that then you might as well stay in the pub and have a couple more pints….

Paper rounds are well paid these days

• Like 1
  • Haha 3