IGNORED

Swansea City away FA Cup replay match thread

1 minute ago, slartibartfast said:

If you go on a betting site it's instantaneous................well, it's gotta be !

Flashscore is always ahead of commentary or streaming as well.

City goals on commentary were about 20 seconds after Flashscore.

Edited by bcfc01
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Worth a response. I do in fairness share a lot of those concerns. Equally we have very few mid week matches coming up, and it did give some of the more fringe players a run out. It’s also a couple of welcome £.

Yes, agreed, league is 100% priority. Not getting beat is also habit forming. 

Yea... I got bad reactions like a lot of time I get on this forum. I didnt' wanted to write a negative text, but I am very concerned of our low squad depth. This season going that bad.... some succes in FA Cup doesn't make it for me even if we get into the semifinals. 

I won't even take a FA Cup Trophy over a promotion... I started to be a fan of this team when we pushed for promotion alongside Scunthorpe 17 years ago. The second season of me being a fan was a play-off final and half of the season in top 2. I am so f...ing hungry for some succes in the League. It was painfull for me and for all of you to dissapointed mostly every season.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I love this club and I can say that I was very happy with our succes in that League Cup run till semi-finals and playing with Man UTD and City as equals, but now is not feeling the same, we have been dissapointed for a few seasons and the future is not looking at all bright.

I am very worried about our performances which are so mixed... we play like thit 5-6 games we have one good game and then again a few horrible games. Most of the players we got lately are not even playing, I don't know what bussiness are our ownders rulling, they got us in such a bad shape. Instead with the Rugby team they don't ever make mistakes, very weird. Bristol is the biggest City in England that is out of the "quality" football for 42 years already. 

I am the guy who says what it has to be said even when everyone remain silent. Most of the team I get a lot of hate from you guys, that is because I support my hometown team also and I also know how it is to support a "succesful" european team and trust me, when the things are not working the supporters have to shout at the board and to criticise everything, they have this team only because people like us pay for the Streams, for tickets for scarfs and stuff like that. 

WE ARE BRISTOL CITY. But the modern football transformed supporters into assets, as with is with the players.

I am happy for our win but don't loose your heads guys ! We have a tough run to come ! Let's hope it ends well and we build on it somehow, but I must admit i am reluctant and I can't have big expectations anymore.

I am sorry if I say something that you don't like, but I would love at some point to meet some of you guys on a big Premier League game at Ashton Gate. 

• Like 3
  • Robin 2

Brilliant team effort ? 

Well done Sam Bell on your first senior goallll 

Edited by kiwicolin
3 minutes ago, Mihai said:

Yea... I got bad reactions like a lot of time I get on this forum. I didnt' wanted to write a negative text, but I am very concerned of our low squad depth. This season going that bad.... some succes in FA Cup doesn't make it for me even if we get into the semifinals. 

I won't even take a FA Cup Trophy over a promotion... I started to be a fan of this team when we pushed for promotion alongside Scunthorpe 17 years ago. The second season of me being a fan was a play-off final and half of the season in top 2. I am so f...ing hungry for some succes in the League. It was painfull for me and for all of you to dissapointed mostly every season.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I love this club and I can say that I was very happy with our succes in that League Cup run till semi-finals and playing with Man UTD and City as equals, but now is not feeling the same, we have been dissapointed for a few seasons and the future is not looking at all bright.

I am very worried about our performances which are so mixed... we play like thit 5-6 games we have one good game and then again a few horrible games. Most of the players we got lately are not even playing, I don't know what bussiness are our ownders rulling, they got us in such a bad shape. Instead with the Rugby team they don't ever make mistakes, very weird. Bristol is the biggest City in England that is out of the "quality" football for 42 years already. 

I am the guy who says what it has to be said even when everyone remain silent. Most of the team I get a lot of hate from you guys, that is because I support my hometown team also and I also know how it is to support a "succesful" european team and trust me, when the things are not working the supporters have to shout at the board and to criticise everything, they have this team only because people like us pay for the Streams, for tickets for scarfs and stuff like that. 

WE ARE BRISTOL CITY. But the modern football transformed supporters into assets, as with is with the players.

I am happy for our win but don't loose your heads guys ! We have a tough run to come ! Let's hope it ends well and we build on it somehow, but I must admit i am reluctant and I can't have big expectations anymore.

I am sorry if I say something that you don't like, but I would love at some point to meet some of you guys on a big Premier League game at Ashton Gate. 

Have a day off

• Like 2