IGNORED

Blackburn Rovers at home match thread

3 minutes ago, Cannybluff said:

A friend of mine was asking about VPNs. He was wondering how easy they are to use, how much and which one is good to buy, if you can stream premier league matches and pay for 3pm Saturday bristol city kick offs for matches he can't attend... anyone give a quick summary? 

Perfectly adequate VPNs available FREE - WindScribe for example. If you connect abroad, then you are able to watch games only available to overseas subscribers. Very easy to use.

Edited by old_eastender
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Cannybluff said:

A friend of mine was asking about VPNs. He was wondering how easy they are to use, how much and which one is good to buy, if you can stream premier league matches and pay for 3pm Saturday bristol city kick offs for matches he can't attend... anyone give a quick summary? 

I have a VPN with my virus package, F- secure, which I pay for. And I set my VPN on Czechoslovakia. All countries are not allowed coverage. Those blocked where listed on the Robins TV on the city home site. You can get free VPN's. 

This is how I do it any way. Hope that helps 

11 minutes ago, Cannybluff said:

I use surf shark which allows you to have multiple users. A few friends have it on theirs and when my 26 months run out one of them will pay for it. And we all connect to theirs and so on. Think I payed £40 odd for the 26 months. 

Edited by RedorDead BCFC
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Perfectly adequate VPNs available FREE - WindScribe for example. If you connect abroad, then you are able to watch games only available to overseas subscribers. Very easy to use.

also, Opera has a free one built-in - never used it but apparently it does the job albeit with ads as you'd expect for FREE

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Yep.

I use free Proton, limited country choice but I've used it for a year or so and its never let me down. Easy to set up and use within a couple of minutes. Subscription offers, but happy with the free option.

3 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

I use surf shark which allows you to have multiple users. A few friends have it on theirs and when my 26 months run out one of them will pay for it. Think I payed £40 odd for the 26 months. 

I use SurfShark, very good except it won't let you watch Sky Sports when abraod, which is one of the mail reasons I bought it.

16 minutes ago, Cannybluff said:

A friend of mine was asking about VPNs. He was wondering how easy they are to use, how much and which one is good to buy, if you can stream premier league matches and pay for 3pm Saturday bristol city kick offs for matches he can't attend... anyone give a quick summary?  Buy a fire stick(they can be set up as new with a dummy account), find someone running an app and pay for the year. My hypothetical set up doesn't need a vpn it just works (hypothetically if I had one of these subscriptions of course).

Just now, Ska Junkie said:

Today's the day I tell thee. 

We are going to get one of those free shots that Brum had last week, a 'pen' (something). I can feel it in my water although it might be a bladder infection or something equally crap!

COYR.

Cranberry juice Ska

• Like 1